Philippines
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Jimmyhat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
West Chester, Pa
I still would like to know exactly what this wire is what metals make it up? Ziggy where are you getting it from? How do we know this safe for vaping. Considering it seems to be shrouded in secrecy I'm really skeptical of it even if it puts out huge plumes of smoke. If ziggy isn't making it why won't he tell us what it is exactly and why does he insist on selling and shipping it to people theres no way he's going to be able to corner the market and be the only supplier if that is his intentions (not saying it is) I just want answers cause I am interested in it but I refuse to think about using it untill I know what makes it up I got into vaping for it's health benefits compared to smoking and i don't want to be counter productive by vaping heating elements of unknown origin and chemical makeup.

Telescope Neil

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2013
Quezon City, Philippines
I still would like to know exactly what this wire is what metals make it up? Ziggy where are you getting it from? How do we know this safe for vaping. Considering it seems to be shrouded in secrecy I'm really skeptical of it even if it puts out huge plumes of smoke. If ziggy isn't making it why won't he tell us what it is exactly and why does he insist on selling and shipping it to people theres no way he's going to be able to corner the market and be the only supplier if that is his intentions (not saying it is) I just want answers cause I am interested in it but I refuse to think about using it untill I know what makes it up I got into vaping for it's health benefits compared to smoking and i don't want to be counter productive by vaping heating elements of unknown origin and chemical makeup.

Oh, good point. Actually haven't thought of that until now. I got so overwhelmed and excited about getting one soon, I didn't even know what it was made of yet.

ziggy2fast

Moved On
Nov 5, 2012
Philippines
  • Deleted by classwife

Trick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Round Rock, Texas, United States
I don't think it's the size of the wire people are worried about, so much as what it's made of. A lot of metals will break down into some pretty bad stuff if you heat them enough, and I'd assume the heat generated by this wire is pretty high if those are the sort of clouds that come from it.

Jimmyhat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
West Chester, Pa
Ok well my apologies for making certain statement. Thanks for the quick response, I know exactly what it is now (I won't say untill you do) I was thinking it was this certain wire because I haven't heard of anyone using it and it was the only thing that really made sense. And it is safe for vaping. Thanks again and sorry if I may have seemed a little harsh I understand why you want to keep it secret now.

ziggy2fast

Moved On
Nov 5, 2012
Philippines
  • Deleted by classwife

inuj26

Jul 4, 2012
Philippines
Hey gising, are you Pinoy? Sounds like it from your nick....

Another pinoy here, have ordered from Ziggy and have received the package at my home (but I'm still in the office), will be trying this out tomorrow and will give you guys feedback.

Hey Ziggy, I'm the one who ordered (from Crame) 2 bakero wires, grapes, peanut and green apple flavors!

I don't mean to sound rude but i have tried this bakero wire and i don't really see anything special with it. correct me if i'm wrong but this is the same as the 1/32 x .0022 flat wire right ziggy? or is there anything special about this wire that we should know.

gisingpaps

Feb 26, 2013
Brisbane
Hey gising, are you Pinoy? Sounds like it from your nick....

Another pinoy here, have ordered from Ziggy and have received the package at my home (but I'm still in the office), will be trying this out tomorrow and will give you guys feedback.

Hey Ziggy, I'm the one who ordered (from Crame) 2 bakero wires, grapes, peanut and green apple flavors!

Hi yeah i'm a filipino too. i just want to clear this bakero mystery once and for all seeing that ziggy doesn't want the vapers to know the gauge of this bakero flat wire.

itsalbertduhh

Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
AMAZING!! Thank you Ziggy2fast / Ziggyvape for telling us more about the BAKERO WIRE as well as its origin =] I just think that it is so cool that the maker and father of the BAKERO WIRE came and posted in a thread that I started!! I live in southern california and really would like to get my hands on some of your product.. maybe even help other people get some BAKERO WIRE too... Is there anywhere in California that I can go to get the genuine BAKERO WIRE?

I'm from SoCal and I'd be real nice if I actually get some Bakero wire for me and my friends too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread