Not open for further replies.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
hahahhaha but it sounds good tho!
Vanilla, with nut...?? :lol:

Sorry - hard for me to describe atm as I'm really past ready to go to bed. :laugh:

Seriously though it's mostly vanilla with nut tones, I guess you could say. The nut is not overwhelming.

:lol: Sounds funny...but how else do I say that? :D

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
Good news the 3ml bottles came in today :) going to grab some dinner, and I will update the site with individual samples for each flavor, for 1.50 each. I just made up a test batch of chocolate whiskey with a 40/60 pg/vg it's about the limit a ce2 can handle, and the vapor is massive. So the high vg ratios look to be killer on vapor production.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
Yay for the new thread Matt - will be much easier to find for newbies :)

Just put in some Mudslide. Can't decide - not sure what I expected so I have no idea what to say yet. :laugh:

However, you know I loves the butter pecan, and am now falling for the vanilla nut too!! :D

Hey sonic :)

Come on in lol, we got ya a comfy chair all set up man.

Survivors Mom

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Texas
Oh my gosh!!! How nice to come home from work and find this thread!! Thanks Matthew!

Just sittin' here vapin' on one carto of Butter Pecan and one carto of Mocha Cappuccino. Trying to decide if I should break out the last little bit of my Mudslide or save it. Vanilla Nut... gone, Chocolate Snickerdoodle... gone. Nahhhh... I'll save the Mudslide.

My poor vape cabinet is lonesome since I got these juices from you Matthew. Haven't touched anything in it since. :) You are the Master!

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
Oh my gosh!!! How nice to come home from work and find this thread!! Thanks Matthew!

Just sittin' here vapin' on one carto of Butter Pecan and one carto of Mocha Cappuccino. Trying to decide if I should break out the last little bit of my Mudslide or save it. Vanilla Nut... gone, Chocolate Snickerdoodle... gone. Nahhhh... I'll save the Mudslide.

My poor vape cabinet is lonesome since I got these juices from you Matthew. Haven't touched anything in it since. :) You are the Master!

Haha welcome we got ya a nice comfy chair setup too :) glad you are still liking the juice, and it's holding up good over time.

Survivors Mom

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Texas
Haha welcome we got ya a nice comfy chair setup too :) glad you are still liking the juice, and it's holding up good over time.

Guaranteed they won't hold up over too long a time! :D Already put a huge dent in my big bottle of Butter Pecan! I just can't put this stuff down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread