Status
Not open for further replies.

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't been on here for awhile. We have been very busy getting in some new products. Come and check out our new Biansi IMist e-cigs! These are an amazing e-cig! We had tried a sample a few months ago, and just got some in to put on our site. These are the PERFECT tank e-cig. When we say perfect, we mean absolutely not one drop of leaking! They look really nice too. They come in a shiny chrome or a shiny gunmetal black. Not only that, but the atomizer is amazing. You can take it apart in two pieces for cleaning. Just unscrew and clean with an alcohol wipe and you're done. These atomizers last for months. We have not had one problem! They use a tank that holds about one mil of e-liquid. It's an amazing new e-cig with a great price! We also now have some Ego 1100mah and 900mah e-cigs. So check it out and if you know anyone who really wants a tank type of ego without the leakage, point them in our direction!

sprink0281

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
S.W. Burbs of Chicago
Hey Jon,
Just wondering what is your take on this WTA (whol tobacco alkaloid) additive? I ordered some from another site its a bit pricey not sure if there is gonna be much difference or if its a placebo effect. I just got a couple flavors have not tried them yet. So , I was just wondering your opinion if its gonna be something you will explore since I pretty much only get my juice from you...

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
Hey Sprink,
As far as the WTA additives, we don't really know enough about it. The only thing I do know, is that there is supposedly carcinogens involved and that scares me away. At this point we have no plans to offer it. I would need a whole lot more information and understanding before I would consider it. It is my understanding that it is good for those who just can't seem to make the switch from analogs to e-cigs, but the thought of adding carcinogens bothers me. You'll have to let us know what you think of the ones you ordered.
Thanks!

Hey Jon,
Just wondering what is your take on this WTA (whol tobacco alkaloid) additive? I ordered some from another site its a bit pricey not sure if there is gonna be much difference or if its a placebo effect. I just got a couple flavors have not tried them yet. So , I was just wondering your opinion if its gonna be something you will explore since I pretty much only get my juice from you...

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
In celebration of Mother's Day we are having a sale! The sale will be from Thursday 5/10 thru Saturday 5/12. Use coupon code "MOM" and get 25% off all e-liquids (excluding sample packs), and 10% off on everything else on our site. Check out our new IMist e-cigs while you are on there!

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!

sprink0281

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
S.W. Burbs of Chicago
I read some of the things and I also am a little concerned about the carcinogens being in the juice, I mostly ordered them for my girlfriend because she still smokes a few cigs a week, I stillhave not had any since jan of 2011. I have not noticed much difference with the wta but she seems to think it does satisfy her cravings a bit, but maybe its just a placebo effect. I really dont thinks its worth the extra $ they are charging for the wta added. I would like to see some tests ran on this stuff to actually know for a fact what is really in it. That was the main reason I asked you cuz I was hoping you might of had some inside info...

Also thanks for another sale I am due for a few more bottles of juice....great timing!

Hey Sprink,
As far as the WTA additives, we don't really know enough about it. The only thing I do know, is that there is supposedly carcinogens involved and that scares me away. At this point we have no plans to offer it. I would need a whole lot more information and understanding before I would consider it. It is my understanding that it is good for those who just can't seem to make the switch from analogs to e-cigs, but the thought of adding carcinogens bothers me. You'll have to let us know what you think of the ones you ordered.
Thanks!

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
Lethalp,
The IMist atomizer should fit on any ego type of e-cig. We have tried it on a Joye Ego, VGO, T-Rex and of course the Ego's we sell. The atomizer is in the shape of the cone, and is in two pieces that screw apart and then you can clean the wick and the heating coil. Biansi recommends using an alcohol pad to do this. We have actually put one in the ultra-sonic jewelry cleaner and it worked great and created no problems with the atty. It has a plastic tank that holds about 1 ml of e-liquid, and the best part is there is absolutely no leaking what so ever! The atty lasts for a long time compared to regular attys. The company says around 3 months. I have been using mine for about a month now with absolutely no problems. The only difference I have noticed is that the inhale is a bit more airy than with a regular atomizer or cartomizer. I think it is a great alternative to cartomizers especially for people that have problems with throat irritation from the cartomizer filler. I hope I have answered your question. Please feel free to email us with any other questions you may have. We will get that faster than on here.
Thanks!

Can u tell me more about the imist atty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread