Not open for further replies.

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
Sorry for the delay Bigboom!
Been so busy designing a new website and trying to create some new flavors.

The iMist Biansi e-cigarettes, according to the manual, work at 3.3-4.2v however to me it feels like it's around 3.7-3.9v.
Unfortunately they do not sell the iMist atomizers in a low res spec, they do hit great though it doesn't feel like a high res nor a low res but in between the two. I'd be more than happy to get on Biansi's case about making the iMist atomizer LR.

Hope I was able to help.
We should have a new site coming soon, I hope!!!
When we do make the huge change we are going to be making our site will be down for probably 1-5 days. We are changing our hosting company and our shopping cart. I promise the change will be well worth it to those that love Prime vaping and navigate our site often. ;)

On a different subject: Is the Biansi iMist a 3.7 v or 3.2 v. battery? I hope it's 3.7. Also, does the atty come in an LR version?

P

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
Unfortunately there are no current coupons running.
However, we will be having a sale soon. I'll be sure to post it on ECF when the sale is available.

Are there any current working coupon codes? I live in GA about 20 minutes north of Woodstock in Jasper and was hoping for something to offset the sales tax...

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
Awesome! Glad to hear it! The sale is now active remember to use coupon code "FIREWORKS" and get 30% off e-liquids. Hardware and accessories are already discounted at 10%.

We wish you all a happy and safe 4th of July!

Great, just in time to restock my favorites. Thanks so much! Happy 4th of July :)

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
Use coupon code laborday to receive 30% off on all e-liquids(excluding sample packs). All e-cigarettes and accessories are already discounted 10%. Sale is from Sunday 9/2 through Friday 9/7. Time to stock up on your favorites or try something new!

We wish you all a Happy and Healthy Labor Day!

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
Just wanted to post on here that we have added International shipping to our site! First Class is just $6.00, and Priority is $17.50. We have had many requests from all over and have been fulfilling these orders via email, however it is now available on our site making it easier for you and us! If you do not see your country when trying to place an order, please email us and if possible we will add it.

Thank you to everyone who has placed an order during our Labor Day sale, remember it goes through till midnight this Friday! Please bear with us while we try to fulfill these orders, remember everything is made to order and worth the wait! We are working as fast as we can.

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
Time for a sale! Use coupon code FALL and get 25% off on all e-liquids (excluding sample packs) from Saturday 10/6 - Monday 10/8. All e-cigs and accessories will be marked 10% off. Come check out our new vv battery the EgoV, which is also a passthrough. This has a 3.0-6.0V Digital voltage setting, accurate to 0.1v. This will be available starting on Saturday.

Ego V.jpg

thegoodstuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
GA USA
www.primevaping.com
Use coupon code "blackfriday" and get 40% off all e-liquids (excluding sample packs). All e-cigs and hardware will be marked 20% off, including the new Joye ecab and accessories, Ego C kits and ego Twist batteries. Time to stock up and get some great deals on Christmas gifts! This sale is from 10am to 10pm on Friday 11/23 only!

We wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread