8 Mile + 2.5
I always have this loaded in a tank, very tasty

Peanut Butter Butterscotch Cookie

Brown Sugar Extra 1%
Butterscotch 2%
Sugar Cookie 2%
Peanut Butter Cap 8%
Vienna Cream 0.50%
my bcf order just went up to 40 total flavors thanks to this post. Time to place the order before it breaks $200. sheesh this thread

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
,,you gonna make me try green tea?,, i have never gone beyond raspberry tea and reg sweet iced tea! i like 3 ingredient recipes,, and i need to try out dragonfruit :)
Dragonfruit is good in just about anything. It is kinda sweet, so I usually don't ever put extra sweetner in when I use it. Altho, I hardly ever use a sweetner anyway..:facepalm:
It does add a little extra something(layer) to any fruit mix.
:)

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oh thank you so much for this recipe. I have been playing around(a few months ago) with all the flavors you have in your recipe but didn't know how to make it pop. I tried upping my flavors(one at a time) and that didn't do it, so I had put it on the shelf for a later time.
I am also considering putting some koolada in mine to give it a really cool vape.
My have just made my day.......
You are so welcome :) I have a feeling a bit of koolada would be very good. In fact I may have to try that myself :D

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
I always have this loaded in a tank, very tasty

Peanut Butter Butterscotch Cookie

Brown Sugar Extra 1%
Butterscotch 2%
Sugar Cookie 2%
Peanut Butter Cap 8%
Vienna Cream 0.50%
i am an odd duck,,i dont care for peanut butter,,i like your other flavors.. any suggestions for a swap out?

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
i am an odd duck,,i dont care for peanut butter,,i like your other flavors.. any suggestions for a swap out?

You're not alone. I hate peanut butter as well. I like peanuts though. Sort of like a thumbs up for tomatoes, thumbs down for ketchup kinda thing.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
You're not alone. I hate peanut butter as well. I like peanuts though. Sort of like a thumbs up for tomatoes, thumbs down for ketchup kinda thing.
what do you think about oatmeal instead? its a natural flavor grouping.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I have a question (don't I always?), are we to post only recipes we make up ourselves or is it ok to post ones we find online and have tried? If we give them credit, of course.
I would think if you make it and vape it, it should be ok to list. Don't see any reason why not. I always try to give credit too, if I find a recipe online.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
,,you gonna make me try green tea?,, i have never gone beyond raspberry tea and reg sweet iced tea! i like 3 ingredient recipes,, and i need to try out dragonfruit :)

The sweet iced might be good. Raspberry, I't think it might clash with the dragonfruit, but worth a try at a smaller % imo :)

Hmmm I have dragon fruit, honey and green tea, I don't like tobacco so may try that mix :)

Black honey tobacco isn't real heavy on the tobacco, just a hint, along with the honey. Sure, go for it! Don't all recipes need a bit of tweaking for personal tastes?

Dragonfruit is good in just about anything. It is kinda sweet, so I usually don't ever put extra sweetner in when I use it. Altho, I hardly ever use a sweetner anyway..:facepalm:

:thumbs:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I have a question (don't I always?), are we to post only recipes we make up ourselves or is it ok to post ones we find online and have tried? If we give them credit, of course.
Yes that would be good too, as long you tried them and can recommend them.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I'm going to give this one a try, next batch! I have been craving something with butterscotch, and I have all the flavors.

Not my recipe but it is pretty close to the original (there are other versions of this on the EL recipe site if you search, that I have not tried YET). This will be one of my ADV once I run out of the pre-made juice I have from Good Life Vapor:

2bWW4ND.png

I already made it as stated above but I also bought a bottle of the TFA Dx Cinnamon Danish that I will be making it with next time.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I've heard that dragonfruit really enhances strawberry. I have a bottle of a strawberry mix here that I think I'll add some dragonfruit to just to see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread