Releaser of the KRAKEN
tumblr_inline_ne9orhupcE1satqzw.gif

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Well ya kno, that's what made him famous. Oh and I think he sang songs too :pervy:

Guess he found out that you weren't attending.

Sir-Tom-Jones-The-Voice-750324.jpg

If it will make up for Toms' new loose attire,
I can ask @FringeChief68 to send you a pic of himself in tight disco pants, for your viewing pleasure only :?:
('cause we do not want to see it)

Last edited:

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Last edited:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Mine too. Now, I get to wait a week to get mailed a new card.
It really sux when these things happen, buying gas with cash...pull up to pump, walk inside and wait in line. Pre pay, then go pump gas, car is full before all money is gone...go back inside and wait in line for change :facepalm::laugh:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
It really sux when these things happen, buying gas with cash...pull up to pump, walk inside and wait in line. Pre pay, then go pump gas, car is full before all money is gone...go back inside and wait in line for change :facepalm::laugh:
I hate to carry cash. It makes me feel more vulnerable.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
So I thought perhaps I was loosing my mind....you see, I clearly remember my eyes being brown colored at some point in my life. My license has hazel as my eye color, because at some point they became more of a lighter brown with flecked of green interspersed. Now it seems that they choose to be mostly green, with a few flecks of brown...I did not realize that eye color could change with the passage of time, yet a quick google machine search yielded some insight into this, and yes, it seems to be a thing....maybe I'm not loosing my mind after all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread