Did science of Vaping close shop - with unfulfilled orders ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
I placed an order for three top caps two weeks ago now. I've not heard anything. I emailed them. Hasn't bounced so far.

But I see their web store doesn't exist anymore. Does anyone have any idea what happened here? Hopefully they're just fine for a minute to redo it or something. but it's concerning to have ordered from s USA vendor who's store vanishes and you don't get your products or even a delay notification for weeks. Especially after the 8//8 changes (my order was 8/16 though.

Any info appreciated. I wish their/ his post sale was better. He has / had some interesting stuff. But this is two orders now that both had issues. I hope he comes back with great stuff. But I wonder how if it wasn't up by the 8/8 deadline. If they / he are continuing I hope they take post sale more seriously in ship,speeds. Post payment communication. Email responses.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
I bought it from them direct. If they aren't going to fulfill the order there are plenty of ways to recover it. But I can't believe someone who has been around would do that and think a) they'd get away with it or b) eve. Try to screw people.

I think there must be some other explanation. So in thing to be patient. It's been over two weeks since my order. I was hoping someone here knew something but I guess if the popularity if sov is so low nobody is even responding his time may be over. Facebook hasn't been updated in months either.

Im certainly hoping nothing bad happened to him that we just don't know about. Like a car accident or something. I just can't see a known established USA based mod Maker pulling this deliberately. There has to be something else going on. Hopefully he is alright. I guess I'll work on a refund if no communication arrives by the weekend.

Last edited:
Reactions: ENAUD

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: No no no no no. Over the top and not permitted on ECF.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Forum rules

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Stating facts of unfulfilled orders and a closed shop is not vendor bashing. It's facts.

I didn't say the guy was a thief or call him a jerk or whatever. I stated in follow up the facts as they appear.

If facts "bash" a vendor then that's on the vendor.

So where's the appeals process when it's believed an admin is overstepping ? Since we're talking about procedure and teasing the rules maybe you can clarify the process of appeal then.
I'd appreciate it so I know in the future. Surely admins are wrong sometimes even if they don't think so. Other admins may agree.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
So the summary is this.

Order not fulfilled. Another week plus no response in email No order shipped. No communication. Contacting bank for chargeback. They contact the police in issues like this.

There's all the facts.

Hopefully Christopher Jaoquin is ok and nothing horrendous happened forcing this behavior.

For those considering buying sov products it would appear there's no warranty or replacement parts to be had as hey don't exist anymore.

Not one thing is a bash there. It's all
Fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread