Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    I am excited to hear you like the Doggystyle! It keeps getting rave reviews! Please let us know what you think of the Skyline too. If you ordered used the epacket shipping option, I bet your package will land in the U.S. late this week or early next week. My last two China epacket orders made their way to me in record time. How many airflow disks did you order?
    I ordered a lipo battery with it so had to use Dhl, ordered all the disk to test. $5.35 for all.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    We can order these separately? How much are they (I'll look). I'm wondering if it's not just better to get another tank.

I think the Skyline comes with two airflow disks, but you can order eight additional disks with differing airflow options for about $5. If I am understanding this correctly you get all eight disks for $5, not $5 per additional disk.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    I think the Skyline comes with two airflow disks, but you can order eight additional disks with differing airflow options for about $5. If I am understanding this correctly you get all eight disks for $5, not $5 per additional disk.
    I'm switching tanks for a different flavor and picked up the Coppervape Hussar, did you ever get yours working correctly?

Reactions: 52anddone

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    I'm switching tanks for a different flavor and picked up the Coppervape Hussar, did you ever get yours working correctly?

No. I screwed up three different Hussar bases trying to switch out the pin. I have been so annoyed by this, I just put them all away. Toolman Texas kindly made a video for me on how to switch out the pin, but I haven't tried to make it work yet. I'm thinking I'll give it a shot today, though. Wish me luck, please?

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    No. I screwed up three different Hussar bases trying to switch out the pin. I have been so annoyed by this, I just put them all away. Toolman Texas kindly made a video for me on how to switch out the pin, but I haven't tried to make it work yet. I'm thinking I'll give it a shot today, though. Wish me luck, please?
    Very sorry to here that, I wish you good luck on the next attempt, I don't like the 510 screw O-ring it's to flexible. Maybe that's your problem with the error reading. When you reinstall the 510 screw go slow so it seats correctly .

Reactions: 52anddone

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Very sorry to here that, I wish you good luck on the next attempt, I don't like the 510 screw O-ring it's to flexible. Maybe that's your problem with the error reading. When you reinstall the 510 screw go slow so it seats correctly .

I am happy to report, I now have two Hussars up and running perfectly! I never could have done it without Toolman's video. I had no idea the pin is supposed to have two insulators on it, but I saw two on his pin and installed another one. I think I've been Hussarless for at least two months so now I am a very happy vaper!!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Thank you all for your concerns :blush:. Dr's. say that it will only get worse for me as I age, so I have that to look forward to:rolleyes:. Anyways, when it gets bad enough, they said that they will go in and burn some of the layers off of the electrical connections to my heart and that should fix me right up, but I have to wait till I get worse. I explain this just to let ya'll know that I will prolly go AWOL from time to time as things progress, but don't worry too much, they also said that I should live to be 90 :confused:?? By they, I mean the Mayo Clinic, they are supposed to be the best, at least that's what they keep telling me ;). If it gets too bad I'll have my wife bring in my Tablet so I can at least say "Hey Ya'll" from my bedside :thumb:.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ 5-2 }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Mine go everywhere with me. Almost every time I leave the house, I've got three Sirens or two Sirens & one Ego One Mega atop a different mod in my purse. Since news of the V2 has come to us, I am torn between buying more Siren V1s or trying the byka v6, Skyline, or Doggystyle clones to try out. Decisions, Decisions...

Huge shout outs for the ARF Style, JustW. It's an amazing lil (cheap) tank. Non-breakable, great size, super performance, and just all over really good. One SMALL (small?) flaw. One needs to remove the A/F ring for filling, and that just sort of odd and annoying. But, not a deal breaker!

I had to try the Doggystyle clone for $10.00 and very glad I did. It's like a mini Siren, flavor is very close, no leaks or seepage and with the right drip tip it's great and only $10.00. I have a Skyline coming that left China Friday.

Lovin' the Arf Style, too. (begging forgives if this is a dupe).

doggy style.jpg

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    {{{{{{{{{{{{{{ 5-2 }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Huge shout outs for the ARF Style, JustW. It's an amazing lil (cheap) tank. Non-breakable, great size, super performance, and just all over really good. One SMALL (small?) flaw. One needs to remove the A/F ring for filling, and that just sort of odd and annoying. But, not a deal breaker!

Lovin' the Arf Style, too. (begging forgives if this is a dupe).

View attachment 667055

Thanks, Kat! I'm thinking I need a Doggy in the window! LoL!

sudipt123

Jun 6, 2017
    India
    I never leaked or seeped from the 510 only the air holes or gaps in the base. I would think the O-ring fix should solve all leaking issues , when tightening the air tube after the O-ring is seated make sure you snug the air tube screw very tight and don't forget to reinstall the 510 grommet .
    Thanks for the tip Bob! didn't reach that far though! Removed the 510 screw and then the insulator just won't come off and doesn't allow me access to the airtube slots to remove it or tighten it. is that the 510 grommet you are talking about.? Tried to poke my 1mm screwdriver to remove the insulator from the diffuser side as well. am afraid that i might actually damage it, hence aborted the operation. Any tips on the same?

Attachments

• Siren_22.jpeg
      Siren_22.jpeg
      109.4 KB · Views: 37

guvnaa

Jun 26, 2017
    Space
    Long time lurker here. Picked up a silver 22 siren the other day after reading all the praise. Initially I had troubles with leakage but after tightening the bottom of the post under the 510 it seems to be much better (knock on wood) Thanks for that tip!
    Really is a nice MTL vape I can see why many rate it :thumb:

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Long time lurker here. Picked up a silver 22 siren the other day after reading all the praise. Initially I had troubles with leakage but after tightening the bottom of the post under the 510 it seems to be much better (knock on wood) Thanks for that tip!
    Really is a nice MTL vape I can see why many rate it :thumb:

Glad to know you like it too!

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Thanks for the tip Bob! didn't reach that far though! Removed the 510 screw and then the insulator just won't come off and doesn't allow me access to the airtube slots to remove it or tighten it. is that the 510 grommet you are talking about.? Tried to poke my 1mm screwdriver to remove the insulator from the diffuser side as well. am afraid that i might actually damage it, hence aborted the operation. Any tips on the same?
    That's the insulator I was talking about, the reason I said that is sometimes people forget about it. Mine never fell out when removing the 510 screw on any of my Sirens, maybe they don't come out. The screwdriver I used fit inside the 510 grommet or insulator. This is the set I used to unscrew the positive block from the air tube. https://www.amazon.com/Stanley-66-0...10886&sr=8-5&keywords=stanley+screwdriver+set

Last edited:

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    I am happy to report, I now have two Hussars up and running perfectly! I never could have done it without Toolman's video. I had no idea the pin is supposed to have two insulators on it, but I saw two on his pin and installed another one. I think I've been Hussarless for at least two months so now I am a very happy vaper!!
    Glad to hear you got them up and running, how do you like them so far?

sudipt123

Jun 6, 2017
    India
    That's the insulator I was talking about, the reason I said that is sometimes people forget about it. Mine never fell out when removing the 510 screw on any of my Sirens, maybe they don't come out. The screwdriver I used fit inside the 510 grommet or insulator. This is the set I used to unscrew the positive block from the air tube. https://www.amazon.com/Stanley-66-0...10886&sr=8-5&keywords=stanley+screwdriver+set
    Thanks for the clarification Bob, so it needs to be done with the grommet/ insulator in the cavity. Ok so will try it that way and report back with the results

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread