Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I'm pretty happy with my current gear that should last me several lifetimes. I've been getting more committed to DIY (particularly given the recent taxation legislation of eliquid in the city of Chicago and Cook county, which doesn't directly impact me anyway) so I bought 500ml of 100mg nicotine for 40% off.

Same here, I was a good girl and did not get any gear.

Mine was at Nude Nicotine too. I already had 250ml of 100mg nicotine from Wizard Labs, but I figure if there's a rush on nicotine in the near future that the 40% sales price would look like a steal.

I was agonizing if I should get some more nic, 40% is such a good price. I already had a couple liters of Nude Nic 36mg, but I finally caved in and got a 250ml of 100mg

I only vape 3mg so that should last me for quite a while.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I picked up a ton of stuff from a Mountain Oak outlet over the past 3 days. I went back a few times. A Snow Wolf, 3 tanks, coils and 25 bottles of juice.

They had the usual 15% off on more than 3 bottles of juice, plus an extra 20% off for Black Friday and their loyalty program was another 10%. Turns out I also really liked one of their juices that was in the blow out bin for $5.99/30ml and 2.99/15ml and the discounts on top of that. Crazy cheap.

Today alone I picked up 9 bottles of juice (4x30ml and 5x15ml and two Tobeco Super Tank Minis for just over $60. Still scratching my head about that one.

Reactions: oplholik
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread