The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

DIY Flavor Concentrates

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Shainghai78, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Shainghai78

Shainghai78 New Member

Jan 24, 2015
    Niles, MI, USA
    I'm new to vaping only been vaping for two and a half weeks. I've decided to start DIY'ing my own flavors. I'm wondering if I can use LorAnn's flavors direct from there website or if I have to use the ones from e-juice sites only.:confused:

2. Eliterep

Eliterep Full Member Verified Member

Dec 27, 2014
    KY
    I would not buy directly from LorAnn unless you know which flavors are "safe" to vape and which ones are not. Personally, I only use flavorings that are water soluble and stay away from anything else. The general rules are the ones with lots of artificial colorings, oils, and diacetyl are not good for vaping! Here is a website that lists the ones that are okay to vape. Don't just buy any flavors!

Best Lorann Oils Vaping Spreadsheet - 2013 | Best Vapor Flavors

3. Susan~S

Susan~S ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2014
    Mpls/St.Paul, MN
    Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here!:)

For all things DIY head on over to the DIY ELiquid Forum. You will not be able to post there until you get in your first 5 posts and the servers update at :25 past the hour. Make sure to read all the "stickies".

Recommended Reading For People New to DYI by ECF member dannyv45 => Includes links to his & Hoosier's Blogs.

For a juice mixing calculator consider using eJuiceMeUp

Here are some threads you may like to read through for different flavoring companies. Many of the posts include recipes and comments about a specific flavor.

1. Flavor Arts (FA) - Pure Vapes has 3ml FlavourArt flavorings
    2. The Flavor Apprentice (TFA) - The Flavor Apprentice Flavoring Thread => Also see Bill's Magic Vapor Blogs
    3. Inawera (IW) - Inawera - a few reviews
    4. Capella (CAP) - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/637270-diy-capellas-recipe-thread-v2-0-a.html
    5. Hangsen (HS) - The Hangsen Thread
    6. VapingZone (VZ) - New Super Concentrated Flavors & New Super Concentrated Flavors - Part 2
    7. Flavor West (FW) - Flavor West DIY flavor review

DIY Recipe Sites

* ECF E-Liquid Recipes <= Feel free to post your recipes here for all members to enjoy
    * EcigExpress Archive Cookbook
    * E-Liquid-Recipes
    * UK E-Liquid Recipes
    * kritikalmass - E-Liquid Recipes
    * One Stop DIY Shop - Recipes

4. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2013
    Fantasy Island
    You have already gotten your question answered but I just wanted to [​IMG] you to ecf. Nice to meet you and so glad you are here. A big congrats on the vaping. Isn't it wonderful? Just a bunch of DIY information around here. Have fun and happy mixing to you. Make yourself at home. :)

5. classwife

classwife Admin
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Ask The Vets Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Moved to New Members from Simple Solutions

Simple Solutions is to assist the Beginning Vaper with getting started

6. erwincl56

erwincl56 Full Member Verified Member

Jan 25, 2015
    Hot Springs, SD, USA
    Flavor Arts is definately a good one and the price on them is good. I used them a lot until I found NETs (Naturally Extracted Tobacco)

7. NyoX

NyoX Full Member

Jan 3, 2015
    ROC
    I'm fairly new to the DIY juice as well, but I really like Capella.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.