Diyflavorshack awesome diy kit giveaway.contest..................come on in and bring your friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hey Everybody!!!!

It is almost the end of the month and there are a few more days to post what you would create with your DIY Kit if you won!!!

Soooooo....because after reading theses ideas I was inspired to give away some 20mls of juice early!!! YAY FREE juice!!!

Here is what I need from you. I am going to post the winners below. If your post is picked please send an email to DawnsFlavors@gmail.com that contains this information:

Subject: 20ml Contest Winner

Body: Your Name
Shipping address
Flavor and strength of e-liquid

And now the winners!!! (drum roll)

Ridilen #101
Buster282 #83
Zelda #3

Congrats You guys!!!

Please come back and check to see if you are the grand prize winner at the end of the month!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!!

Amber

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
Congrats Pre grand prize winners :)
Ridilen #101
Buster282 #83
Zelda #3
congratulations_030.gif

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
wow congrats to the winners good luck to everyone...

Now,I'd still do my best to make the 555 so yeah that would be my choice.Vapin it now with a RDA,awesomeness in a bottle.If I had the ducats,I'd take it to a chemist and have it analyzed so I could make it exactly like you guys do.LOL........But I'd settle for experimenting with the kit,who knows,I could make a one of a kind,but then I would probably forget what I did to get the one of a kind.LOL..be nice to have a kit to play with.........

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
A proper Fire & Ice with Cinnamon Red Hots & Mint (not menthol)

"You" make that and I'll work on making a Fire & Ice w/ Cinnamon & "Menthol Crystal Liquid" (not any mint -nor sweetener), including some Kolada too for that refreshing cooling effect - NOW THAT WOULD BE AN "E-LIQUID" ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread