Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
contest where YOU GUYS post a *short* "my favorite DIY tip" ?

I know newbies to DIY are always trying to learn something new!

WE WILL USE RANDOM POSTS TO WIN

ONE 25.00 GIFT CERT
AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF 30ML BOTTLES

GET YOUR FRIENDS IN HERE WE NEED MORE THAN 100 POSTS

HUGSS DAWN

WINNER TO BE ANNOUNCED 11-11 MY FAVORITE DAY

Sandiej02

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2010
California Coast
www.artbysandie.com
:)

Guess I'll start ... GREAT CONTEST Dawn! :)

Probably one the MOST IMPORTANT tips to learn first (IMO) is to KEEP GREAT NOTES.

I learned this early on when I made a wonderful recipe that I absolutely loved ...
and didn't keep any notes while doing it.

Needless to say, I've never been able to quite "duplicate it" again - never exactly like the original. :cry:

Reactions: livelysocks

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
If Your PG-VG-Nic Base are in similar looking bottles, Mark very clearly on the lid in big letters what they are, also use different colored electrical tape to rubber bands around each bottle, only ever open ONE bottle at at time.

Thanks for the contest good luck everyone

flowerpots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
my desk
1) consider all items that nicotine comes in contact with to be contaminated and not usable for anything else

2) mix your flavors first until you are satisfied with the result, then add the nicotine to prevent waste

3) start with simple flavors first to get the hang of mixing, then increase complexity with multiple ingredients as you get better at mixing

Thank you for the contest!

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
Extra tips :) Doesnt need to count for contest .

Always rinse syringes really well before making different flavors to not contaminate the next batch.

Also all drops are not created equal.I have found its better to always measure with a syringe than use the drop measurements from any of the e juice calculators.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
1: Takes notes on everything you do.
2: Makes anything new in a small amount, if you make something too strong you can add to it. If the bottle is already full you have trouble.
3: Treat the nic concentrate seriously, cap it as soon as you are done. No distractions I.E. Cats, dogs, children.
4: Start flavoring at a smaller % to try new ones, if it is not strong enough add more, remember take notes.
5: Always use the same syringe, needle, or dropper for the same liquids and part to be consistent.
6: You will be hesitant or even afraid on your first try, after that it gets easier and easier.
7: When purchasing flavors to try get small bottles, that way if you don't like the flavor you have not wasted more money on a larger bottle.
8: You can find VG "glycerin" at Wal-mart in the pharmacy section "USP" grade
9: There are a ton of people who are willing to help, just ask ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread