Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
I have been visiting and ordering from DIYFlavorshack.com for quite awhile now, and I have yet to see a Contest Announcement. How do you find out where to enter???? Thank you so much.
We run contests here in the forum and on facebook as well. If you come and check out some of threads you can participate and hopefully win something awesome. We have one running right now if you want to join!

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
There are posted among our threads. The main line will read contest or check it out or win!!! It's all a lot of fun. I have a football one going right at the moment. If you want to go on facebook look up DIY Flavor Shack Inc. and we will pop right up!

livelysocks

Jan 8, 2014
Oregon
I make up to 60cc at a time, and I use 30cc clear plastic medication cups for measuring my nic/vg/pg that I have in a separate container, then write the date and measurements on the upside-down cup, and place the cup on the bottle top (upside-down), instead of writing the contents on the bottle or an unattached tablet. I just add DIY Flavorshack flavors to small dropper bottles. The Flavor Array line is great since you only have to use 5%. I can re-use the glass dropper bottles over and over.

The med cups show measuring increments, and I find them online for $3.86/hundred. Easy-peezie.

There is also a dilution calculator at Google Play Store......

This works so well for me....I hope others might find it useful as well....

Last edited:
Reactions: daleron
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread