DiyFlavorShack - Help With DIY - Any Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

RebelAir

Jan 3, 2011
Laredo, TX
Hi, Dawn.
I just received my mixing kit and attempted to make a batch. Needless to say, it wouldn't sell well so I'll skip the recipe. It was good enough to get me through, but won't be a regular thing.
Do you think it would be better to mix single flavors and then mix those, or is it best to just mix it all at once (in other words, make a batch of apple, a batch of cinnamon, and then mix those to make cinnamon apple, or just attempt to make cinnamon apple from the start)?

BTW, the sample of espresso you sent me was to die for!! I think I may have gotten a caffeine high!

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
hi

good question.. it is best to make a small batch.. yo uwant the outcome to be cinn apple
so you know you woould need to start with equal parts of cinn and apple... taste test and if you think it needs a little more apple do it drop by drop until you have got what you want...

of course the vg pg and nic as well.

RebelAir

Jan 3, 2011
Laredo, TX
I was using the cinnamon apple as an example, but it sounded good so I went ahead and mixed it. I got it perfectly balanced at 1 ml, increased it to 10 ml and it was still good. Put it away for a week and the cinnamon seemed to get a bit stronger. (I think I used 1:1 flavoring at 20 percent). Next time I'll try a 2:1 apple/cin. Thanks for your help, and for your store.

Sun State

Feb 28, 2011
Sunny Florida
Hi Dawn,
I have tried some awesome flavors from you so far and I now feel the urge for some more. I want to try the thinnest, runniest ones this time but I don't know how to pick those. French vanilla was thinner and then at 26 mg it was so very thick I had sort of an explosion with it! (I squeezed it harder and harder because it wouldn't come out and then it just blew the nozzle off and decorated my desk.) My cartomizers and attys don't run the thick ones as well.

People said the dark ones were thicker but the berry ones were nicely thin.... and the light colored vanilla surprisingly thick.
How do I pick some runny ones? (along with my vanilla, of course).
Thank you in advance. I know you're busy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread