Do they all taste the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cailin

Aug 8, 2008
Canada
So far I've tried a tobacco and a mint flavoured cartridge, and they both taste the same! Well, maybe there's a bit of a minty after taste with the mint one, but it's barely noticable.

Are all cartridges like this? I've ordered some e-liquid from Johnson's -- does this have a more distinctive taste? Right now I'm using generic carts for a generic penstyle.

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
yeah,well the flavours are subtle-(except ruyan cigar cartridges)-theyre all variations on a theme.

none of the flavours are gonna knock yer socks off with any eliquid ive ever tried-apart from the ruyan...which was too strong and cigar-like for my taste.

dunno about johnsons,but im betting it will taste subtle,but pleasant.

you see Cailin,you have to give yourself time to adjust to the taste...im sure youll grow to like it...but i know what you mean-id often like a bit more kick to the flavour too...

i guess thats why people use bickfords and make their homebrew...im not sure why there isnt more flavour with the commercial liquid,but id sure like some more.

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
yeah ned,if you like that kind of cigarish taste...theyre the strongest flavour ive yet encountered in eliquid...

Yes Mr Darcy I do like the cigar-ish taste or anything more real than the sweeter stuff that's why Marlborough's been okay for me and now the Turkish is okay . The cigar liquid I have still haven't made my mind up on this one yet. I bought this all from the new range from pillbox.
So where do you get your cigar cartridges from? Ruyan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread