Do vape stores/online store do black friday sales?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacob bonilla

Sep 4, 2015
am wondering if a lot of vape shops/online stores do black friday sales. am looking to purchase a new mod but since it is almost black friday thought i would just save my money and purchase in bulk at that time. i use a variety of different stores as many don't carry the products im looking for others have various prices some are cheaper like $20-30 cheaper others are around market price. im looking to purchase a new box mod and probably some juices/rda's at most.

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
Subscribe to the Deals and Steals thread. In addition, I subscribe to any email newsletters offered by vendors that I use or think I may want to try. If the vendor does not offer a newsletter but has a Facebook page, I "Like" that. The vendors will usually post notifications of sales, new products, contests, etc. in their newsletters and/or on their Facebook page.

Reactions: jacob bonilla

jacob bonilla

Sep 4, 2015
if you are ok with a bit of an older product i would imagine that a lot of retailers would clear out items during that time.

as long as it isn't used or opened i would be okay im just mainly looking to buy a box mod and a juice line i never really see in stores here and possibly another RDA but i don't think the RDA and box mod will go on sale but who knows :3

Margucci

Oct 5, 2015
things like mods, RDAs, tanks, etc is exactly what you will find on sale. once the hype ends (or just overproduction) and if there is an excess of stock thats when things will be put on clearance and you can find them at great deals. tanks and RDAs you have nothing to lose. even they they arent the new kid on the block anymore doesnt mean there is anything wrong with them in the slightest. they may even perform better than some of the newer products. clearance mods is where you might take a bit of a hit. if they are older items they have generally been replaced for some reason. given the 4-6 month lifecycle on mods this happens often. however, depending on your intended use they may still be perfect for you.

i've subscribed haven't had much time to check out the deals yet. What are DNA mods? i keep hearing about them i thought it was some sort of name of an actual mode lol.
the DNA chips are made by evolv. their newest is the DNA200 which is the latest "big thing" for mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread