1. Hi Guest,

Many thanks for signing up to ECF.

Until you have made your first 5 posts, you can only start new threads in the new members forum. It's nothing personal, just the best way we've found to stop spammers!

e-liquid display case?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by FLGator, Jul 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FLGator

FLGator Senior Member Verified Member

Hi everyone, I've been vaping now for a few weeks and am enjoying it. Since I went on a testing buying spree, I've ended up with 40-50 little small bottles, and since my order from the Honeyville sale just came in, I have even more. I have them all stacked on my desk, but its hard to see everything and go thru them all.

This may sound silly, but has anyone ever gotten a display case, where these containers can all lay down on their side so you can more easily see everything?

2. Illuminatu

Illuminatu Super Member Verified Member

I guess you could use a spice rack ;)

3. prometheus

prometheus Super Member

Simple yet efficient!

4. ShannonA

ShannonA Ultra Member

That is really a great idea now that you mention it. A rotating one would be really good for this I'd think.

5. Illuminatu

Illuminatu Super Member Verified Member

Yeah, i thought of this because I saw the one's they advertise on TV that can swivel/rotate to save room!

6. rainkeltoia

rainkeltoia Ultra Member

I saw the same commercial and thought how awesome that would be for my liquid!
    Though you can also consider a knick knack case -- check out yard sales and flea markets, I'm willing to bet you'll find some awesome things there :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.