ECF contest winners, past, present & future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada

:)

Won a eVic VTwo in the Heaven Gifts 8th Anniversary contest,it took 6 days from the win to get to my door then into my hands....Which was GREAT!

I really like this eVic,it fits nicely in my hand with a kayfun lite clone on top,it's pocket friendly as well and works great....It's my new out and about mod.

I'm gonna retire my ipv mini and pif it to my sister who's in need at the moment.

Last edited:

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Sadly this place is dead and buried. Was fun while it lasted.
Yeah seems that way most of the time, only a few of us hardcore are left :/

As for recent wins in the last 2 weeks...

Joyetech Basic Kit (arrived) actually pretty neat mod haven't tried the tank though...
Geekvape Eagle Tank (arrived)
Hcigar VT75 DNA Nano (Delivery Scheduled Monday)
240ml of Ejuice (Just won hasn't been shipped)

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Wow! Nice haul! I won my first mod earlier this week. And I've won some juice but nothing like your haul! Congrats!
Thanks, I had gone what seemed like months without winning anything them boom 3 wins 3 days in a row lol!!

Got really lucky the eagle tank actually arrived, good thing the local delivery people know me because I get so many packages, I forgot to put my street number but she knew where I lived anyways lol!!!!!

I've won so much stuff my wife questioned me whether I was actually buying it lol, showed her all the contests to prove it lol...

Good thing I have a lot of patience :X

Congrats on your win!

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com

Joyetech Basic Kit (arrived) actually pretty neat mod haven't tried the tank though...
Very Nice Haul there. WTG.

Sorry to all my ECF Fam. I have not been overly active. Been dealing with some stressful situations for a bit now.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca

I won a Treebox from Heavens Gifts on E Liquid Recipes forum a couple weeks ago. I pretty much live there now. Ya oughta stop by and check us out. Much smaller and much less drama.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    hey you guys! So, we have a couple of vendors who want to do a giveaway style thing with us, obviously giveaways are banned, I wanted to pick your brains on whether offering huge discounts is as much of a draw as a freebie??

whodat2112

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    May 13, 2012
    Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
    hey you guys! So, we have a couple of vendors who want to do a giveaway style thing with us, obviously giveaways are banned, I wanted to pick your brains on whether offering huge discounts is as much of a draw as a freebie??

Sounds good to me. Other vendors contests are offering the winner their winnings for $5.00 or less.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2010
    Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
    I've seen some where the charge is as low as a dollar or two that seem to work cleanly.

The charge is only paid if you win, of course.

The charge will not even cover postage, but it avoids the product being free.

At a practical level it might be done with a special one-shot SKU for a winner to purchase from the supplier's site, providing a clean transaction.

What I'm describing isn't really just a discount. Fairly popular contests have run where the supplier is still covering shipping, it's just that the winner pays the couple dollars so there is a transaction, not free.

Alternatives also work.

Last edited:

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 21, 2012
    AlaFreakinBama
    www.facebook.com
    sure, I'd be all in for a discount of 99.999% :shock:
    I like the way you think Vchick lol.

But @low_tar_neil I agree like most. don't mind a small fee to keep it going. For us low income peeps, still gives us the opportunity to have something we probably would/could not afford at a Huge discount

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 22, 2015
    Garland,TX
    Small fee? No prob! As long as the site accepts PayPal or Amex (prepaid BlueBird card). Those are the only form of online payment I'll use anymore.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread