Warped3k

ECF Live Chat Manager
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2010
North Carolina, US
I wonder if I have to 'up' my post count to get in there...cuz its not working. X_X

Please post whatever error message you are receiving and describe exactly whats going on so I can look into this. You don't need a post count to be able to access it, the only thing you need to do is log into the forums, which you already are since you were able to post this.

Warped3k

ECF Live Chat Manager
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2010
North Carolina, US
I want to add a few comments about the live chat. I have a problem with the pm just popping up and not blinking or making a noise to let you know that you have a pm. :( All else is cool though. Wish it had voice or video chat.

About the PMs not popping up or blinking, thats a limitation of the web version of mibbit, unfortunately thats not really something we can change. Most IRC clients do have the capability of informing you of incoming PMs though, so you might want to look into that. My original post has screen-casts of a few different clients you can use, which Alex was so kind to make up for us. =D

sabrinasmoking

Moved On
Dec 1, 2010
china
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: spam

kellyj994

Moved On
Dec 7, 2010
hfgjghkh
  • Deleted by Warped3k

Warped3k

ECF Live Chat Manager
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2010
North Carolina, US
Still no luck, it's possible my anti-virus program is blocking the chat room. I'll see if I can modify it to accept video feeds.

Can you post any error messages or describe exactly what happens when hitting the live chat button. Also, please post which operating system and browser your using.

There are no post requirements to enter live chat, the only requirement is being logged into the forum, which you are since you posted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread