Eleaf GS Air Fan : Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonLace

Oct 5, 2015
Kansas
I rebuild mine at 1.2, single coil. If I'm feeling lazy, I'll take the silica wicks out of the dual coils, dry burn them and then rewick them. It's harder to do but sometimes I'd rather rewick than rebuild the coils. i vape at 12-14W whether I'm using the 1.5 ohm coil or the 1.2. With the 1.2 ohm coil I have to open the airflow a bit more.
Thank you

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I am saving Used coils and warming up to rebuild. I'm getting on avg 7 day out of my coils. They are cheap enough but if the rebuild are better as I've read.....well.....maybe....just maybe
The process sped up for me this summer because I had every dud coil that was possibly made in the history of GS coils. You will not regret it if you start rebuilding the coils! It is more than like night and day!! Single coil rebuilds are pretty easy and it is like heaven once you do it. :thumbs:

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
The process sped up for me this summer because I had every dud coil that was possibly made in the history of GS coils. You will not regret it if you start rebuilding the coils! It is more than like night and day!! Single coil rebuilds are pretty easy and it is like heaven once you do it. :thumbs:
Speaking of duds; I have a coil that is being really wonky. I put it in, fire up the iStick and it works fine. The next go around, I'll get the message low atomizer. I keep having to take the darn thing off and unscrew the coil from the base, screw it back in and try again. This is like EVERY time I refill it. It's still working, but it's a PITA!

Cirus

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2014
Texas
Waiting on vape mail, with my amongst other goodies, my gs tank tank and a box of 1.2 coils.

The 1.5 coils do seem to last longer. That is based on one coil still going after at least 25 ml of juice.
Hey AirHeads!
Last time I posted I said I didn't have a preference between the 1.5 and 1.2 coils. After using both now for a while I'll have to take that back. For me the 1.5 are much better. They tend to gurgle more, but last longer with better flavor throughout and give a hotter vape. Even if I didn't prefer a hotter vape, not only does the 1.2 not last as long vapor wise, but flavor takes longer to kick in and then drops off way before the coil itself does.

I haven't been around, so forgive me if this has been discussed.....I see some sites have stopped carrying the 1.5 and others seemed to have restocked.....was there ever any word on whether or not the 1.5's were/are discontinued?

Happy Vaping! ....and everyone have a Happy and Safe Holiday Season!

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Hey AirHeads!
Last time I posted I said I didn't have a preference between the 1.5 and 1.2 coils. After using both now for a while I'll have to take that back. For me the 1.5 are much better. They tend to gurgle more, but last longer with better flavor throughout and give a hotter vape. Even if I didn't prefer a hotter vape, not only does the 1.2 not last as long vapor wise, but flavor takes longer to kick in and then drops off way before the coil itself does.

I haven't been around, so forgive me if this has been discussed.....I see some sites have stopped carrying the 1.5 and others seemed to have restocked.....was there ever any word on whether or not the 1.5's were/are discontinued?

Happy Vaping! ....and everyone have a Happy and Safe Holiday Season!
Thank you for the review! Seems the reviews on the 1.2's have been running luke warm.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Speaking of duds; I have a coil that is being really wonky. I put it in, fire up the iStick and it works fine. The next go around, I'll get the message low atomizer. I keep having to take the darn thing off and unscrew the coil from the base, screw it back in and try again. This is like EVERY time I refill it. It's still working, but it's a PITA!
Sounds like a short somewhere in the coil. :(

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Everybody ready to get on the bus on this nice Fall Day? The band will be B-52's for today's ride. :laugh:
photo-main.jpg

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Definitely NOT a fall day here -- we're in the middle of a snow storm. ACK! If the bus is headed this way, you're gonna need the chains, IMRs!

According to the weatherman, we can expect somewhere between 2 inches (we're past that already) and a half a foot or so. I want to be a weatherman -- you don't even have to be CLOSE to accurate and you get to keep your job. :facepalm:

rsguoqgjo2qrgofksry5.jpg

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Definitely NOT a fall day here -- we're in the middle of a snow storm. ACK! If the bus is headed this way, you're gonna need the chains, IMRs!

According to the weatherman, we can expect somewhere between 2 inches (we're past that already) and a half a foot or so. I want to be a weatherman -- you don't even have to be CLOSE to accurate and you get to keep your job. :facepalm:

rsguoqgjo2qrgofksry5.jpg
WOW!! Already?!! We were suppose to get a couple of flurries today and the Sun has been shining all day! I guess I'll have to find the chains. :facepalm: You're making me work Nanny!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread