Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
we just might have to organize a annual coil party if the fda has its way ;)
Now, that sounds like a plan!
YES.gif

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
not in michigan though :lol:

our nanny must be snowed in this am :?:
Ah no! Went up North twice, one of those trips in November, and don't think I could withstand those temps anymore!
Blood has thinned too much now.

Chemtx

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Weatherford, TX
I did a tank cleaning last night. I had been soaking my coils in hot water to clean, but decided to try something stronger this time. The only clear type of alcohol I could find (beside rubbing) was a jar of moonshine hiding in the cabinet. Soaked my coils in that overnight and lordy, that stuff was tinted amber this morning. Gross!

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
I did a tank cleaning last night. I had been soaking my coils in hot water to clean, but decided to try something stronger this time.
The only clear type of alcohol I could find (beside rubbing) was a jar of moonshine hiding in the cabinet.
Soaked my coils in that overnight and lordy, that stuff was tinted amber this morning. Gross!

recommend you put some sort of lube on said
newly soaked/cleaned coils

when I used to do that, go back in a few days or so
and there was traces of rust

PG or VG probably best

jus sayin'

:D

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
yepper, I've thrown the idea of one of them there sonic cleaners around...

guess for the small tight stuff you can't get to, but other than that, cleaning is no big deal
(sorta like bottom fill, people seem nuts about top fill - jeez , how hard is it to remove tank to fill)

I just use what ever is close, juice, VG - doesn't take much (little dab here, a dab there)

;) :D

Reactions: Flowersoul

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I noticed that there were crickets in here the last couple of days!
I broke one of my original GSAir's last night. I think it happened when I was trying to get the tank off of an old IStick 20. Picked it up later and there was a small crack in the glass and sure enough it was leaking out the hole in the glass.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
I noticed that there were crickets in here the last couple of days!
I broke one of my original GSAir's last night. I think it happened when I was trying to get the tank off of an old IStick 20. Picked it up later and there was a small crack in the glass and sure enough it was leaking out the hole in the glass.
A moment of silence for a dear, departed tank...:(

Chemtx

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Weatherford, TX
I had noticed it was awfully quiet around here. Don't have anything new to share just this.

Dear Santa, please use your considerable influence to encourage Eleaf to make their lovely 22mm GS Tank a smidge bigger. In its current state it is indeed stylish but I would be willing to forgo style for an extra ml or two. No, that's not all I want for Christmas but it's a start. Keep up the good work and see ya soon. Holler if you like some other than chocolate chip!

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
I had noticed it was awfully quiet around here. Don't have anything new to share just this.

Dear Santa, please use your considerable influence to encourage Eleaf to make their lovely 22mm GS Tank a smidge bigger. In its current state it is indeed stylish but I would be willing to forgo style for an extra ml or two. No, that's not all I want for Christmas but it's a start. Keep up the good work and see ya soon. Holler if you like some other than chocolate chip!
C'mon Santa!

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW

ps: please make an RBA toooo...

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan

Amen. Play Ball.
1b0599b04cae081e93ce759829ff7677.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread