Status
Not open for further replies.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I bought the silicon ones, that was a mistake. The silicon's slippery surface allows movement of the coil.
I would go with the white rubbery ones if you order any.
Morning Cheech. Yeah, they are a bit harder to put in but after a couple of times, it gets easier. I've really had no vaping problems with them so far. :)

Reactions: Cheechako

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
I bought them, and now that I've had some advice from here, I probably won't need them! Won't be rebuilding any coil till I burn through the 20 new 1.2 and 1.5 ones, 10 each, I just got. right now trying out 5 new DIY flavors from Nude Nicotine! So far Coffe Cream and Peaches and Cream are real good and the strawberry raspberry rhubarb pie filling is OK, but not great, got the Apple pie ala Mode and Banana Cream Pie to try yet! Did them all at 5% flavor and 3% Nicotine in max VG juice! Clouds and Flavor in my GS-Tank with 1.2 ohm coil at 14 Watts.
Apple Pie a la mode from nudenicotine is my ADV. I bought 60 ml last time. I mix it @ 8-10%, 18 mg 60/40 VG/PG. I think you mean .3% nicotine. 3% would be 30 mg/ml.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
So...clean the grease off from the manufacturing process before using? :laugh:
I'm sure that's what it was. :facepalm: Doh!
:lol:
This is a job for UC!!
UltraSonic MAN!
hu7HTUH7.jpeg

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
The same place on Ebay has the Sillycone and Rubber ones.

The seller says the Sillycone are Shorter than the original ones and that may account for them shifting as Cheech mentions.

But, the rubbers ones they have have the front lip on the edge, like the Evod ones, which I find much harder to insert that the non-lipped Air ones.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
The same place on Ebay has the Sillycone and Rubber ones.

The seller says the Sillycone are Shorter than the original ones and that may account for them shifting as Cheech mentions.

But, the rubbers ones they have have the front lip on the edge, like the Evod ones, which I find much harder to insert that the non-lipped Air ones.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl
I'm pretty sure IMRs is right, clean the silicon grommets first and that should fix the problem.
Shorter does make it easier to install in the base.

Leopards

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2016
NE Ohio
Apple Pie a la mode from nudenicotine is my ADV. I bought 60 ml last time. I mix it @ 8-10%, 18 mg 60/40 VG/PG. I think you mean .3% nicotine. 3% would be 30 mg/ml.
3mg/ml 100mg/ml solution, so for 30mg in 10 ml, yes .3ml of the concentrate. I should have used 3mg instead of 3%. I'm proud of myself though I started at 24mg.

Leopards

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2016
NE Ohio
3% 3ml of 100mg/ml nicotine solution in 94ml of VG plus 3ml of flavor, give 3mg/ml of nicotine! adjust VG for amount of flavoring. So either is right, you way is just a bit righter! ;-) to make up 10ml of ejuice at 3mg/ml use .3ml of 100mg/ml nic solution, still 3%.

Reactions: Cheechako

Leopards

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2016
NE Ohio
Well it looks like I have to eat my words! After letting them set for a couple of days, every one of those flavors I got from Nude Nicotine tastes great! The Coffee Cream flavor tasted like the best cup of coffe you have ever had in your life and this was when It was freshly made up! the Banana cream pie, the Apple Pie ala Mode, Peaches and Cream, and the Strawberry Raspberry Rhubarb Pie Filling just needed to steep a short while to be really good!
My adventures in DIY ejuice are paying off big time! The 1.2 ohm throw-away coils are tasting great at16 Watts, nice warm vape with slow direct to lung and great flavor, maybe not the biggest clouds in the world, but they sure taste great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread