ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2015
Washington
Yeah, because washing the mod helps bring the flavor back. /sarcasmoff

KelogGes

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2015
Ft Lauderdale FL
If anyone's interested in a 100 watter, ecigavenue has it for 32.39 with code: 100WATTDEAL (free ship. in the States).
eLeaf iStick 100W - Dual 18650 Box Mod

Thanks IMR

why anyone would want a dual battery 100W iStick is beyond me; the iStick 50W is flawed to say the least

However I really like my new iStick 40W with TC so far I think, as well as my 20W & 30W iStick , their battery power and size are perfect

Look how HUGE this 100W is

Price is good, but is it a failure prone to meltdown and other problems like the 50W Ileaf refuses to do anything about its defects and shoots them-selves in the foot and lost faith

Thank God or something, my 40W with TC seems very ok so far, but I worry ?

Last edited:

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Thanks IMR

why anyone would want a dual battery 100W iStick is beyond me; the iStick 50W is flawed to say the least

However I really like my new iStick 40W with TC so far I think, as well as my 20W & 30W iStick , their battery power and size are perfect
Yes, I agree. The 40 seems to be coming along just fine with people. I'm still happy with my 20's. :)

ian91

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Westbank, BC Canada
I got an iStick 40W today. Am having trouble with most of my RBAs either shorting or getting a message atomizer low. All of them work on every other box mod that I have (MVP3Pro, MVP20, Defender, Sig Mini, etc). Only ones that work properly are Kayfun V4 and Hurricane. If I do not screw the others down completely, I can get all of them to work but then they are loose. Anyone else having this kind of issue?? I am only using VW mod. Only have Kanthal coils which range from .9 to 1.2ohm. The iStick seems to work well with the ones that fit.

Reactions: TrollDragon

skyboxer1968

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2015
Illinois
Thanks IMR

Look how HUGE this 100W is

Price is good, but is it a failure prone to meltdown and other problems like the 50W Ileaf refuses to do anything about its defects and shoots them-selves in the foot and lost faith

Thank God or something, my 40W with TC seems very ok so far, but I worry ?
I'm one of the lucky who have a good 50W and it's one of my favorites. I know others have had trouble with them though. I wish they would have come out with a TC version.
I didn't realize the 100W had trouble as well, but then I'm not interested in larger mods and don't need 100 watts.
I'm liking my 40TC so far and use it every day as well as my 50W. The 20, 30, and evic are gathering dust.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
I got an iStick 40W today. Am having trouble with most of my RBAs either shorting or getting a message atomizer low. All of them work on every other box mod that I have (MVP3Pro, MVP20, Defender, Sig Mini, etc). Only ones that work properly are Kayfun V4 and Hurricane. If I do not screw the others down completely, I can get all of them to work but then they are loose. Anyone else having this kind of issue?? I am only using VW mod. Only have Kanthal coils which range from .9 to 1.2ohm. The iStick seems to work well with the ones that fit.

if it's brand new no point in looking for a fix - contact your vendor and see about a replacement ;)

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
What do you mean Cheech?
The only drawbacks I've been seeing is folks having issues with certain tanks not reading properly on the TC40...
That they have to loosen the tank on the mod. Wondered if you have noticed anything like that?

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I've only used my new GS tank and a mini nautilus on it but didn't have a problem with those. With my OCD, I won't put a big tank(ST mini or the Lemo Drop) on it because to me they're too big with the istick. I have a proportional problem with big tanks on small mods. :)

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
I've only used my new GS tank and a mini nautilus on it but didn't have a problem with those. With my OCD, I won't put a big tank(ST mini or the Lemo Drop) on it because to me they're too big with the istick. I have a proportional problem with big tanks on small mods. :)
Thank you! Starting to wonder if it was an issue or isolated instances...I understand about proportion.:lol: V8 in a Gremlin...

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
problem???????????? let's correct this to 'lynn's excellent sense of balance'! :laugh:
Thanks Tibs! I like your analogy better! There's just something about a HUGE tank sitting on top of a small box mod that doesn't sit well with me. I save the big boys for my big mods like the EVic or the Disrupter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread