Eleaf Istick | E-Cigarette Forum

istick_03.jpg

aldenf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2014
NYC, NJ, USA
Thanks, Classy! I wonder what @AnsonJames thinks about his thread rolling over into PART II?

I want a solid, regulated, squonker w/TC myself, preferably at the $80-100 price-point. Until then, I will stick primarily to my RTAs. Who knows, maybe eleaf will release an istick bottom feeder. If they can do that with the success of the 30watter, I'd buy one...

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Thanks, Classy!

I want a solid, regulated, squonker myself, preferably at the $80-100 price-point. Until then, I will stick primarily to my RTAs. Who knows, maybe Eleaf will release an iStick bottom feeder. If they can do that with the success of the 30watter, I'd buy one...

I haven't caught up on the thread (as usual) but alden, I am right there with ya! I wouldn't at all mind having a good, non $$$ regulated squonker. If it were in the size and design on the 30w, I'd be all like...... how KOOL is THAT! :D

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
I haven't caught up on the thread (as usual) but alden, I am right there with ya! I wouldn't at all mind having a good, non $$$ regulated squonker. If it were in the size and design on the 30w, I'd be all like...... how KOOL is THAT! :D

I love this thang.......:)

DNA 40 Peko

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
You're right Lynn - it smells so nice and fresh in here -- but you know the guys are gonna stink it up in NO TIME FLAT. :ohmy:
Yes they will!! You know how guys are! :shock:

Gran's already got it started by bringing in someone's nasty smelling shoe! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread