eRoll wicking problem or flooding atty/battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

charliep

Oct 11, 2013
London, UK
Hi guys, I'm new here. Just got my first eRoll last week and I love it.. haven't smoked an analog for a week! :)

Having a few problems though and just wondering what it is I'm doing wrong.

A couple of times a day, it still produces a lot of vapour but is really cold and tasteless without a satisfying throat hit, as if it's not heating the juice properly. Sometimes if I take it apart and put it back together it starts working fine again, but that doesn't always fix it. I also get a horrible burnt taste occasionally which usually goes away after giving the cart a flick. I've tried cleaning and changing the atties, carts, batteries and different juices but have the same problem with all of them. I always prime the atty and have taken them all apart and they look pretty clean.

Have looked through the threads in the eRoll forum, but can't work out if this would be due to a wicking problem or if I'm flooding the atty or battery. I'm sure this is down to user error, anyone got any ideas what I'm doing wrong that causes it to go cold and tasteless so often? Whenever it does this i get really tempted to smoke a real cigarette!

charliep

Oct 11, 2013
London, UK
Thanks for the reply! I'm using fruit flavoured juices and inserting the tanks firmly so I don't think that is the problem. I've been reading through more threads in the eRoll forum and I guess it's just a cold vape compared to more powerful devices, but I could swear that the vapour gets colder the more I use it!

Is there anything I can do to get warmer vapour from it, such as trying low resistance atomizers or different juices?

Plum

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
UK
Sometimes I actually have to loosen the fit of the tank on the eroll to get the atomizer to work properly, no idea why, maybe it's a vacuum created. It seems once I've done that, and got it going well, I can then push the tank back firmly and it continues to work.
You could try posting in the eroll forum to get specific answers, as most there are pretty experienced with the eroll.
Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread