Evic Primo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
I just got mine today, I got the silver one. It seems to be the same 510 as the rest, I only have one out of 15 of these that actually has a annoying atomizer short message and that is a red and black RX200, other than that the bottom buttons have a very slight rattle but nothing really bad. I like the weight and size of it. Running a limitless plus on it with a .19 dual clapton and it is reading .16. at 96 watts and 105 preheat it does seem to get a little warmer than I like but I am putting through it paces, I love that it don't have the 6v cutoff as the cuboid and rx 2/3 does. I love the chips in these and other wismic/eleaf/joyetech devices. mine came with version 4.05 on it. over all I am pretty happy with it so far but its a little early to say if its the end all be all of these lines. I will be replacing one of 3 of my old evic mini 75w for workdays. I'm not sure how they could really improve anything on updates. for $34 its kind of a no-brainer. so I just hope I get some mileage out of it. hope that helps, I report back if I run into any problems with it.

frosc

Jan 23, 2017
Lucky :p ive been looking at it but i love my alien an cleito and my aspire archon with cleito, sometimes use my Nebox if going out cos of the 10ml tank but I have a thing for new mods. Think I've bought like 6 this year :D
That primos deffo on my last cos love my evic basics.
Does the primo take external batteries??

yep, dual 18650 batteries. should last me 2-3 days on full charge :D

Reactions: Skold

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
That's pretty cheap, thanks for that. Comes with two batteries but I've never heard of avatar batteries, would feel better ordering some Samsung 30qs
I does not come with batteries. what your reading is a add-on that you can buy for reverse charging. Samsung 30q's are great batterys, and charge life is great, but with mine I use 25-30 amp batteries if I am gonna push it past 120W, sure there is protection on the mod but just to not tax the batteries as hard. If your staying under that they should work great though. The Avatar you can screw in the 510 and charge another device from the power of the 18650's in the primo. BTW the serpent mini is a good little rta with great flavor.

Reactions: Skold

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
I am happy with my alien & cleito at present and joyetech keep letting me down.
I tried the ego aio an some dreadful cubis pro tanks that have today been making horrible noises an spitting juice. Got so bad the whole tank emptied! Felt a bit sick for a bit so I've binned them an kept the evic basics, the nautilus mini fits well on them though. Was looking for something to pair it with so one good thing has come out of it.
I've looked at a few other evics too, just hope they don't come with that freaking tank!

Reactions: Clark Kent
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread