Joyetech eVic Primo Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

dOhoUCH

Sep 22, 2016
Ireland,SSW
Liking this mod and having clock, BUT......I get a lot of Low Battery Warnings which I have to fiddle away by buttoning otherwise it won't fire.. Have tried different batteries, all fully charged, still the problem is there. Can live with it, but it's a pain. Have tried to update soft but couldn't get updater to run. message always "enter hardware spec" or something similar.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I just sent another friendly email to sourcemore. Three days have passed and still no response to my email. I definitely won't be ordering from them ever again. Heck, I ordered from fasttech a week ago and my order is out for delivery today.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I don't know if it's a coincidence or not but I sent a pm to the person that runs the sourcemore forum on here and all of a sudden I had a response to my email and this morning I got a tracking number even though it doesn't show anything yet which tells me that it has just now shipped. The tracking number ends with an NL which if I remember correctly means that it's probably going to be at least a couple more weeks before I receive my order. That will put it at 7 weeks since I ordered. However it was a preorder of one week so I guess it's really six weeks.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Press the fire button three times and then the plus button to select the clock. Then the clock will be on the main screen. Then press the fire button four times and the date will flash. Press the minus button until the hour or minutes flash. Then use the plus button to change the time.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 12, 2016
    California
    Press the fire button three times and then the plus button to select the clock. Then the clock will be on the main screen. Then press the fire button four times and the date will flash. Press the minus button until the hour or minutes flash. Then use the plus button to change the time.

Thanks so much!

Reactions: hittman

chief63

ECF Veteran
    Jan 22, 2014
    Oklahoma, United States
    Liking this mod and having clock, BUT......I get a lot of Low Battery Warnings which I have to fiddle away by buttoning otherwise it won't fire.. Have tried different batteries, all fully charged, still the problem is there. Can live with it, but it's a pain. Have tried to update soft but couldn't get updater to run. message always "enter hardware spec" or something similar.

Reported the same problem a couple pages back...the update will not help.

Winblows

ECF Veteran
    Feb 10, 2017
    Copenhagen (UTC+1)
    yup, i'm really liking the looks.. and a 25mm OBS Engine Nano will look great on it ;) great price and joyetech/wismec make some decent mods.
    It surely does!

iOKAQ2u.jpg

Reactions: Letitia

MrsP0721

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 21, 2014
    Denton, TX
    Is the Primo cutting out because of the timer? It has a timeout duration setting from 5 to 10 seconds... or is it shorting out?
    That's a good point... my P80 was doing that and it turned out it was set to 5 seconds, but took me forever to figure it out lol

skyboxer1968

ECF Veteran
    Jan 28, 2015
    Illinois
    Nope. It cuts me of and says 'Low power' or something like that. Then I switch the battery over to my Pico and it works for hours.
    I have a VTC mini with a similar problem. Sometimes it would even roboot the mod, but the next hit would be okay. I narrowed it down to the 510 connection. It would only act up with one tank and if I screwed the pin down a little it would stop. This only happened with one mod and tank (matching, of course) combination. Too lazy to investigate, but i figure there's a glob-o-solder somewhere it shouldn't be.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Reactions: GeorgeS
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread