Evic Primo

Status
Not open for further replies.

PyroTekRob

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2015
Norco, Ca
I just ordered a Primo kit, along with a Joyetech Ultimo with a hand full of ceramic coils. Cant wait til they arrive next week. Ill try the unimax tank and see if I like it. I really want to see if the hype of the ceramic coils of the ultimo are true. If not ill go back to my ijoy tornado hero.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Reactions: frosc

PyroTekRob

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2015
Norco, Ca
c6243ad7394e7b0b547e661ba5ea9758.jpg

840bf55d6a8f58bddffb01d65898c044.jpg

Vape mail come today.

3bdc6971d09ce96a6af44a192286c685.jpg

PyroTekRob

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2015
Norco, Ca
that red is sexayyy [emoji14]
so what're your thoughts?
Still mad at the joyetech software. It wont load custom logo and has errors, just like my cuboid did. Other than that its a pretty nice mod. I left it at home last night I didn't want to break it at work first day. Going to put the Ultimo tank on it when I get home until I get more unimax coils.

Reactions: frosc

PyroTekRob

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2015
Norco, Ca
yeah but im not sure what the differences are. looks the same to me except maybe they've updated the wonky 510 pin.
The pin was updated on the newer primos as well. From my understanding. Its been "bumped" up to 228w. Tank and coil has been adjusted. Not sure if theres anything more than that. I like my Primo and want a back up so I might preorder it along with the Ijoy mini rdta box

frosc

Jan 23, 2017
The pin was updated on the newer primos as well. From my understanding. Its been "bumped" up to 228w. Tank and coil has been adjusted. Not sure if theres anything more than that. I like my Primo and want a back up so I might preorder it along with the Ijoy mini rdta box

I see.I like my OG Primo but im still not sure if i'll be getting Primo 2.0 or Wismec Predator, it looks sleek as well.

DASHAAA13

Mar 17, 2017
I don't trust the tank after other joyetech ones
I use the Cubis Pro. I gurgled and spat at me at first, but now it's fine and I'm very happy with it. In saying that though, besides the Innokin Slipstream (way too small for submissions ohm), it's the only Tank I've owned thus far, I bought it when I upgraded from the Joyetech AIO Pro. Joyetech haven't let me down at all so far, so I'm playing on the safe side and sticking with the brand.
I just ordered another Cubis Pro tank.
I might grow some balls and venture into another brand one day.
Just my noob opinion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread