May 14, 2014
clinton ar

SlickWilly

Tinkerer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
NY
Not really the place for this but I'll chance it.

This was early afternoon, things got really wild by late evening.

I'll wait to find out all the facts before I comment too much on this. One thing I will say, if my father found out I was with a gang of kids that went after a adult, he first would have kicked my ..., second taken me to the adult and made me apologize, if I had broke a law he would have driven me to the police dept. After that there would have been a long, long wrath of punishment that would have come in many forms.

Brings back memory of the first time I stayed out drinking, I crawled in early morning hours. Dad woke me up at 5 AM, told me to get dressed and be outside in five minuets. He put me to hard work till dark, I was hung over as hell, a few times I threw up, he took no pity and said "puke it out and get back to work." He never chewed me out, didn't have too, I knew exactly what he was thinking. I was so glad to see that Saturday come to an end, little did I know it was going to repeat the next day and every Saturday and Sunday for the following month, sun up to sun down. I learned my lesson, now I look back and say thanks Dad for the tough love.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
My comment is a little different. Why is it these "videographers" can't find the concept of rotating the camera 90 degrees to provide a better, more inclusive, shot? Maybe they're trying to hide what else is actually going on in the scene? Actually, I kind of doubt that, they aren't that bright.

Today, they'd all get jail time for child abuse and I'd still be out there causing havoc. Is it really a better solution?

Last edited:

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
My comment is a little different. Why is it these "videographers" can't find the concept of rotating the camera 90 degrees to provide a better, more inclusive, shot? Maybe they're trying to hide what else is actually going on in the scene? Actually, I kind of doubt that, they aren't that bright.
Twitter & Facebook Generation. Everythingis about the phone. They don't care how it plays on YouTube as many don't even use computers.

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
No Federal refund for me this year, had to pay them $300. Went through 3rd party company with Paypal.
I prefer to not use CC online when possible, never lost a dime but it's a pain in the rear when something happens.

????? I am missing the context of the PP thing?

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
I'll wait to find out all the facts before I comment too much on this. One thing I will say, if my father found out I was with a gang of kids that went after a adult, he first would have kicked my ..., second taken me to the adult and made me apologize, if I had broke a law he would have driven me to the police dept. After that there would have been a long, long wrath of punishment that would have come in many forms.

Brings back memory of the first time I stayed out drinking, I crawled in early morning hours. Dad woke me up at 5 AM, told me to get dressed and be outside in five minuets. He put me to hard work till dark, I was hung over as hell, a few times I threw up, he took no pity and said "puke it out and get back to work." He never chewed me out, didn't have too, I knew exactly what he was thinking. I was so glad to see that Saturday come to an end, little did I know it was going to repeat the next day and every Saturday and Sunday for the following month, sun up to sun down. I learned my lesson, now I look back and say thanks Dad for the tough love.

Same with me. I got grounded for a full year (to the day) when I was 13 for writing curse words on the neighbor's house with charcoal briquettes.
Long story short, after 1 year our weed infested malnourished 1/2 acre lawn looked like a golf green. Some greens keepers from Augusta showed up one day looking for pointers! :lol:
Of course before that there was a trip to the woodshed, to the neighbor's to apologize and a trip to the police dept.

My kids were good, better than I was anyway, all it took to keep them in line was stories about my father's discipline and I never ran out of stories. I'm not saying they were ALL true.:D

Users who are viewing this thread