Facebook: in your opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty folks fun random little poll here, your opinion on Facebook.
Is it..

A) Facebook all day everyday HOLLA!
B) I have so many friends I don't even know..
C) moderate user
D) only on there to talk to old friends and family
E) what's Facebook..?
F) none of the above? Feel free to add on! Thanks

Last edited:

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
F) for F the drama, the mass reposts, and people talking crap about everyone/everything.

i got rid of my facebook 3 years ago, and i have ben 98% drama free since. - lost alot of "friends" but thats goes without saying, apparently they werent friends in the first place

F) for F the drama, the mass reposts, and people talking crap about everyone/everything.

i got rid of my facebook 3 years ago, and i have ben 98% drama free since. - lost alot of "friends" but thats goes without saying, apparently they werent friends in the first place

Lol I couldn't agree more. I've never even had an account

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
Had a Facebook account for like two weeks. Started getting messages from a pile of people I forgot years ago, for good reason.

Divorced and living with Mom. Not cool when you're 40+
Wasted on SOMETHING, but I don't know what. Didn't care.
Bit in the .... by someone who didn't much care for me back in 1981 and felt the need to reiterate their dislike 20+ years later.

Deleted the account and never went back.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
F) i hate social media with a passion. I avoid it at all costs. I dont consider forums as a social media...more as an online community full of different people whom share a common passion.

doing it right since 97'
Agree with you there!
I've always termed Facebook & Twitter to be 'The Devils work' :laugh:

Reactions: KattMamma

mojofilter

Mar 10, 2015
Florida, USA
I've never been to Facebook, and have no plans to join. I promise I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I don't like the idea of giving Mark Zuckerberg personal details and allowing his site to link me to everyone I know so that his sponsors can sell us advertising. From what I read about peoples' experiences on it, I'm not missing much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread