Failed ohm reader

Status
Not open for further replies.

blindgungfu

Dec 28, 2014
Seattle
i would just like to say, I started all of this modding a couple weeks ago, im kinda a technical guy, so it is fairly easy to pick up. but i would like to warn other people, the multimeter i was using was giving me way to hi readings. i had a dual parallel, read .5-.6 on my multi, then i stopped at my b&m to double check cause i knew it should be lower than that... even though this was my real first parallel that didnt fully suck. it read .14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i was vaping with a 18650 efest 35 amp on a .14 and .26 thinking i was at .5 and .7. holy shapoopie! but the battery has not gotten warm. i have been taking them out and checking often, i am a newb, and dont want any misunderstanding to lead to failure, so i always double check. the efest seriously do just as good as my vtc5. wow. any way, i also have to say, the pin on one of my atty's was loose. i would not have known this had i not got a screw in ohm meter meant for this. as it thightened the ohm changed cause the pin got pushed down. no way to test that with sensitive little probes, that do break very easy!!! btw. so yeah, get the stupid one meant for the job. its your face on the line.

:2cool:
-------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread