• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech order ... 7 weeks since shipment and still not here !

Status
Not open for further replies.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
You hauling my stuffs? :glare:
:lol::lol::lol:

Are you off today or Rolling and typing? :D
Blocked out of my house by the fire department.

dee0e4e7d1262983bec1e01c87415104.jpg

Tapatyped

Reactions: Kprthevapr

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Well now you know why rushing to low prices at a place like FT doesn't work here too well either! If I order I like to see it much sooner and why finding an Amazon order for a pair of 18650s would requite a similar 7 week wait got real annoying! :-x
No more orders from FT, 3FVape, and no battery orders at Amazon! even while Panasonic is a Chinese company or made in China to begin with I'll order domestically!:thumb:
I don't order anything on amazon I want.

Last straw was a mamba max pro electronic speed controller.

Took 2 months to ship an American product from an American retailer to an American address?

It was supposed to be in stock. :blink:

Tapatyped

Reactions: gadgetkeith
Well, in my case ... My fastech order shipped on 25 Dec ..... Way way way before Chinese New Year, but still took over a month and a half !

When things take two months to arrive you know you are ordering from the wrong places! I thought the three week orders from FT and the other place were slow enough. But almost two full months when it is now midway through February? I could see if a TSunami hit and everyone had to pick up the pieces but even holiday mailings never take that long unless lost mail!

gadgetkeith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2015
Heber Srings Arkansas
I don't order anything on amazon I want.

Last straw was a mamba max pro electronic speed controller.

Took 2 months to ship an American product from an American retailer to an American address?

It was supposed to be in stock. :blink:

Tapatyped

I think most of us know when ordering from FT things take a bit longer

but only once in this entire thread have i seen anyone mention IN STOCK and that was not even about FT

when placing your order do yourself a favor and check the stock tab beside the purchase tab

it can save a whole lot of moaning about delivery delays when it may not even be in stock right then and there when you place your order

I will be the first to admit i have placed orders in the past with FT and did not even realize you could check stock availability before you hit the order or buy tab

If there are a few bits you want that are not in stock just make sure you put them on a separate order

SIMPLES

No i dont work for them I sure do like their prices tho and have and will continue to order from them

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
I think most of us know when ordering from FT things take a bit longer

but only once in this entire thread have i seen anyone mention IN STOCK and that was not even about FT

when placing your order do yourself a favor and check the stock tab beside the purchase tab

it can save a whole lot of moaning about delivery delays when it may not even be in stock right then and there when you place your order

I will be the first to admit i have placed orders in the past with FT and did not even realize you could check stock availability before you hit the order or buy tab

If there are a few bits you want that are not in stock just make sure you put them on a separate order

SIMPLES

No i dont work for them I sure do like their prices tho and have and will continue to order from them
Great points.

I do want to clarify though.

The whole in stock issue was but a mere minor detail of my issue with FT.

First it was that it took so long because the item I purchased was out of stock and I should have checked that before ordering.

When I clarified that I did check and according to their site, they were available for shipping immediately...

Then I was told I should have checked to make sure I was ordering the right one...

So then we went over the item number and description and confirmed what was on the order didn't match what I was sent.

Then they tried telling something else that was outrageous... and equated to it still being my fault...

Somewhere around this point I requested a supervisor and got put on hold another 48+ hours only to start back at the beginning of the blame game with the next person.

All I wanted was the damn right product.

:blink:

This is how I went from a 4 PAD smoker to a vaper with faulty, finish wiping off, falling apart, failing equipment.

I was pulling my ever loving hair out and suffering.

Tapatyped

Reactions: gadgetkeith

gadgetkeith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2015
Heber Srings Arkansas
My Kanger coil heads were in stock at Fasttech when I ordered. In fact, I got an email the next day stating that the order was shipped.

Still took just short of 2 months to get the order!

If you say you checked stock etc then

I apologize

It was not mentioned in you op

MagicJosh

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2015
Boston, MA, USA
All my orders come Free shipping, with tracking.
Average 12-14 days, some faster. :blink:
Oh damn. 2 weeks with free shipping and tracking. I always gotta wait like 4-5 weeks. But If I pay the 1.99 for tracking I wait 2 weeks or less. Lucky you.
I enjoy Fast Tech. I love paying for one drip tip or half the cost for a RTA. I only tried free shipping once. But for 2 bucks I don't mind paying for tracking and less wait time.

EBates

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
Texas
Sorry to hear about your FT horror story. Glad you finally got your order.
I've done 24 orders ($1500) with the worst delivery time being 38 days (out of stock items) from order placed to my door. The average time from order to delivery for the 24 orders has been 21.3 days (all orders were free shipping).
So based on my personal history FT is a good source for cheap products and they stand behind what they sell.

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
Great points.

I do want to clarify though.

The whole in stock issue was but a mere minor detail of my issue with FT.

First it was that it took so long because the item I purchased was out of stock and I should have checked that before ordering.

When I clarified that I did check and according to their site, they were available for shipping immediately...

Then I was told I should have checked to make sure I was ordering the right one...

So then we went over the item number and description and confirmed what was on the order didn't match what I was sent.

Then they tried telling something else that was outrageous... and equated to it still being my fault...

Somewhere around this point I requested a supervisor and got put on hold another 48+ hours only to start back at the beginning of the blame game with the next person.

All I wanted was the damn right product.

This is how I went from a 4 PAD smoker to a vaper with faulty, finish wiping off, falling apart, failing equipment.

I was pulling my ever loving hair out and suffering.

Tapatyped

Mirrors my goblin fiasco.

Reactions: beckdg
If you will take notice most vendors or at least those with good reps will state if a product is "Out of Stock" right on the product page or when one or more color are sold out the dropdown options selector will see one or more greyed out. Typically for new products not in quite yet you will be seeing the lack of any price as well as the out of stock. for mods and tanks with 3 or 4 colors to pick from black and red seem to sell out quicker on average.

As for low prices with free shipping the actual shipping cost for the vendor is lower when choosing the bulk mail option compared to priority or first class. Since FT and a number of other vendors are from Hong Kong or China you have to expect it will take several weeks especially at bulk rate since you are dealing with an entirely different postal or shipping business(China Post for example) and have to expect it won't be in overnight! But when needing something much sooner one solution is available? Local vape shop! if not simply ordering domestic!

What I typically take care of here besides screening vendors since I have run into a few bogeys! :evil::danger::danger::danger: one returning an inquiry wanting an extra $35 for DHL shipping when DHL doesn't ship anything with batteries in unpressurized cargo bays on cargo planes! TADAAAA.... Bogey Alert! I insisted on seeing a refund that never came! :-x

With that said you then run into some vendors who now since things have picked up in the sales dept. over the last few years are getting sloppy and may have taken extra help? as far as seeing orders processed and packed for shipping ending up putting the wrong thing in? Yet that can happen with any vendor where you may end up getting the wrong item when several of the same type look the same! Somebody misreads a number and packs the wrong item. That's why a good vendor always see a good return policy!

IgnorantCig

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2015
new york
I'm in the same boat as the OP, though it hasn't been a full 7 weeks for my order yet, but it's been more than 5 weeks since I made the order, and I'm still waiting on the package. I ordered the same thing as the OP, some Kanger coils.

I made a thread on this forum a few days ago complaining about bad ventilation in vape shops, and the whole reason that I went to a brick & mortar in the first place was because the Fasttech order was taking a bit longer than expected.

I guess that the package will get here whenever it gets here. I wasn't expecting it to take this long, but I wasn't expecting a speedy delivery either, since I've ordered from China numerous times before, and it would usually take 2-3 weeks.

From the orders I placed at FT and a couple of others excluding the Chinese seller at Amazon that is where if you decided to look there for mods as well as other things be advised that some high pricing is seen depending on the seller! the average time with ordered shipped within a few days of being placed was 3+weeks never any taking over a month! But that was still going to be too long when already having something else in like a high wattage mod but no tank I don't think most would either wait and wait and wait and wait and.... endlessly while you could spend a few dollars more and see it within a few day's time! cross country shipped even!

One Hong Kong if I remember correctly came in on the 14day shipping schedule indicated by the vendor. But that wasn't vaping gear but test equipment on $7 in Singapore $70 or more in the US! Couldn't top that any!

That certainly must have been frustrating enough! Lost mail for sure there! This is most of the better vendors will at least provide status updates when logging into your account if no email is sent out to how far along something is. When some place wants to charge extra for tracking? I would simply cancel out and go elsewhere!

When the vendor has already shipped and an order gets lost then the blame doesn't go there but on the carrier. Yet on orders too small like a pair of batteries ordered not seeing any tracking information is normal since the vendor isn't making enough of them to make it worthwhile. The same with a 5 pack of coils ordered separately.

Typically when you see free shipping on everything you know the orders will be taking the slow boat out of China not to! For most trying out something new when previously seen as pre-order items while a place like FT has it in stock will mean getting it sooner but with a longer wait as to how and why FT became a popular site. With most vendors now simply showing out of stock while vendors have been doing this all along is the most common now.

For most wanting the primary device will mean faster delivery while for that second or third buy even as a gift as well as saving some do re' me many will simply place the order at one of the sites in that region to both save on cost as well as not being in a rush and why that is how you have to approach things when ordering long distance. With the orders I had placed this extra wait wasn't the problem but the longer time until finally seeing the tracking showing arrival in Flushing, NY. where one of the customs inspection centers was located. Then I knew it wouldn't take more then a day or so longer after that initial 2-3days before shipped and then 3week waiting time.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I've gotten all of my orders but one in 5 days to 3 weeks. The one that took forever (more than 3 months) went by ship because there was a battery in the mod. They first tried airmail various ways, and it kept being returned. I wish they had given me the option to cancel before they put it in a shipping container, but they didn't. 3.5 months later, it showed up.

So I learned some newby lessons. Don't buy batteries or things with a battery. And definitely pay for tracking on small orders. I've never had to pay more than $2 for tracking, and its often under $1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread