• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech order ... 7 weeks since shipment and still not here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the two most common "Rush To Have" items people will order most from a place like fasttech will be Mods and tanks! Then of course you add in the spare coils and other things either with the original order or the subsequent orders for replacements later. Unless you are ordering an 18650, 18500, 22650 powered mod often the models with sealed batteries are the most commonly sought.

And that can spell trouble as seen as well when trying to order eGo-C 1100man batteries in a starter kit back in 2013 well before getting into the VV/VW type gear and getting stiffed at fake! Right after the order had been placed supposedly but likely the exact same source contacted me about some price list I needed to check the junk mail for? No list was ever seen! There's enough problems trying to prosecute a domestic scammer let alone one in Hong Kong!

That's alright! That order I placed for a pair of 18650s still hasn't come in and if not in by monday I can ask for a refund! Then when ordering a Cool File IV at Amazon and post office delivered it to the wrong address(fortunately a nearby neighbor) I contacted the vendor as well as Amazon and clear that up when the USPS tracking had showed it was delivered but not here! Another Cool File IV Plus also ordered from a regular vape type vendor not on Amazon was due today but came in a day early so I ended up seeing both on the same day! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread