• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Finally got around to trying the Kanger CL 4ml tank ..got some CLOCC 1.5 NiCr coils for use at 7-15w.

Initially, I tried it with the 0.5ohm coil on a Sigelei Mini at 8W ...not too good - then 10W ...only marginally better, but the whole thing got rather hot throughout.
Tried it on the Kanger Subox - hot tank, cool mod.

Removed the 0.5 coil and tried the 1.5ohm starting at 8W - produced virtually nothing in the way of vapour or flavour! Tried it on the iStick 30 and went up to 10W (or whatever it's really firing at) and that produced a small amount of vapour and the little crackle when firing - far from satisfactory. Tried to persevere, and all I got was spitting and a bit of siphoning! The tank was still rather warm, but not hot.

Is this another for the bin!? It has only 3 reviews on FT so far, but none negative.
It is easy to fill at the top - pour straight into the tank. Airflow is airy, and I needed to almost close it to produce the type I prefer.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Anyone returned anything to Fastech? I have just got an Aerotank clone and cant get any air flow through it, I'm not sure if the ring turns or not or its stuck. Anyway I gave up after half an hour and opened a ticket with Fastech.
Yes, I returned a dud mod - wasn't a problem, just the time it took to get back to them.

Reactions: Banger696

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
And the cost I think a large letter is £2.40 still need to find a packet now to put it in. Thanks.
Don't you still have the packet it arrived in?
It's a good idea to perhaps keep one or two jiffy bags from things just in case you need to re-use one.

Reactions: Banger696

Banger696

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2017
North East, UK
www.taservices.co.uk
Don't you still have the packet it arrived in?
It's a good idea to perhaps keep one or two jiffy bags from things just in case you need to re-use one.

Its in the bin I suppose I could fish it out although I did rip it open but maybe use lots of packing tape to seal the rip. :D

On another topic I am trying Juice Cabin liquids which are 70VG 30PG. Loads of vapour in my Evod single coil but not much of a throat hit, is it because of the low PG content as they are 18mg Nic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pictor

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Its in the bin I suppose I could fish it out although I did rip it open but maybe use lots of packing tape to seal the rip. :D

On another topic I am trying Juice Cabin liquids which are 70VG 30PG. Loads of vapour in my Evod single coil but not much of a throat hit, is it because of the low PG content as they are 18mg Nic.
Yep The PG is the main one responsible for the throat hit, although the nic plays an important role as well :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
:laugh: Forgot to say as well, The Key Lime Pie is another keeper, Lubberly :)
Is it the One Shot Wonder? It has great reviews.

I'm worse than either of you, made some MCV a while back - nothing since :rolleyes:
Have you by chance tried the Kilo White ones on your travels Bob? They have a Marshmallow Crisp one, and I'm wondering whether to try it!Marshmallow Crisp 60ml By Kilo White Series | E-Liquids UK
I've already had the Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwich and the White Chocolate Strawberry ...both very good, not over sweet, and I've got some more on order. The strawberry is a fresh fruit flavour, and the white chocolate more like cream.
Wonder if they'll produce some small bottles for the EU market.... I'll be watching for some clone recipes to appear somewhere though!

Reactions: e-pipeman

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
This is probably the wrong place as most ECF'ers probably use box batteries but L&T is selling Kanger Twist 1000 mah batteries for £2.99. Thought this wasn't bad.

Kanger Evod Twist 1000mAh - L&T
Bloody hell, there is a blast from the past :laugh: Good little things for out and about, but wouldn`t look right with a big fat tank sat on top :lol:

Banger696

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2017
North East, UK
www.taservices.co.uk
Bloody hell, there is a blast from the past :laugh: Good little things for out and about, but wouldn`t look right with a big fat tank sat on top :lol:

Yes I was in two minds if it would be useful for this thread but for me as a beginner they are great, only get a bit sick of keep refilling the Evod 1.5ml tanks.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Yes I was in two minds if it would be useful for this thread but for me as a beginner they are great, only get a bit sick of keep refilling the Evod 1.5ml tanks.
Always useful as you never know who`s watching :) And that is a really good price. You`ll soon be upgrading to the bigger stuff, as this thread has a great way of influencing people, Just ask Pictor :lol:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Yes, using it right now :) Spot on...
Thanks- I'll try some! :)

I mostly use box mods now, but still have the iPOW 1600's for when I'm re-charging the others.
I do still use the more basic tanks most though ...yet to find anything bigger that doesn't either leak, gurgle or spit! The Subtank Mini is bigger, and mostly trouble free, but the coils cost more, and for me, aren't always better for flavour.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK

Banger696

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2017
North East, UK
www.taservices.co.uk
Thanks- I'll try some! :)

I mostly use box mods now, but still have the iPOW 1600's for when I'm re-charging the others.
I do still use the more basic tanks most though ...yet to find anything bigger that doesn't either leak, gurgle or spit! The Subtank Mini is bigger, and mostly trouble free, but the coils cost more, and for me, aren't always better for flavour.

I am currently liking my setup plenty of choice of tanks to go with the 3 iPows and with a couple more twists to give me a choice of juice in each different tank, only thing is to keep refilling the tanks is a pain there doesn't seem to be many 4ml tanks about that are cheap yet you would think vendors would be selling them off with May 20th approaching.

Banger696

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2017
North East, UK
www.taservices.co.uk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread