• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Tuesday mail:

2 x EVL tips ...very nice, and fit the nautilus 2 fine!

From vape Club I also got:
Bunny Season & The OB - Suicide Bunny, plus Lemon Madeira & Blackberry Pie - Mary's Kitchen
Thought I may as well try them at the special prices!

-there's too many offers been going on ....:facepalm: :laugh:

oops....almost forgot - My second nautilus 2 arrived from FT! :)

Reactions: e-pipeman

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I got another Aerotank from FT yesterday but find if you screw the 510 in too much it shorts the iPow battery. First one no airflow second ok third slight short if screwed to far.
Haven't been very reliable for quality! Pity. Can you mark the last one in some way to remind you to not screw it on too far?

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Trying to get rid of non-TPD compliant stock - less than 2 months to go 21/05/2017
Yes - just a case of trying to catch those I know I like when they get reduced.

Certified seem to have found a good solution for anyone liking theirs: 'Easy Mix' - they have it ready in 60ml bottles, and depending on what strength you want, you just add the little 10ml bottles of nicotine - only 1 bottle for 3mg. I really liked the 365, so decided to try a bottle.

Reactions: Bobw1951

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Yes - just a case of trying to catch those I know I like when they get reduced.

Certified seem to have found a good solution for anyone liking theirs: 'Easy Mix' - they have it ready in 60ml bottles, and depending on what strength you want, you just add the little 10ml bottles of nicotine - only 1 bottle for 3mg. I really liked the 365, so decided to try a bottle.
Yes, looking forward to getting more 365 when current stocks run out

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pictor

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
It's Yummy :laugh:

moo_eliquids_-_banana_milk1_grande_8d30adae-cb42-4045-aa5c-a6ff99d9b036.png

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Yes, looking forward to getting more 365 when current stocks run out
I think it's a good idea to do it that way instead of concentrate ...hope others do the same!

It's Yummy :laugh:
:) ..I had some of the vanilla/almond one and that was nice too!

I just knocked up 100 ml of Lews Brew earlier, still got a couple i haven`t tried yet but will probably get a couple of Bellus` sorted out at weekend :)
I have a number I haven't tried yet - just lazy I suppose. I have a feeling that DIY and 10ml bottles will be a 50/50 thing for me :)
Still, I've got enough of everything to last me through a siege! :laugh:

With special offers around, I got mail today ...again:

My orders from Vape Club and UK E-cigstore with Suicide Bunny ones, Brewell Strawberry Mylk, Four Horsemen, Beard #88, and some more Bowden's Mate.

I also got a bottle of the Kilo White Marshmallow Crisp ...and really like it! ...so I've ordered another two bottles :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I have the vanilla and the strawberry...yet to try

I opened the banana at lunchtime.... View attachment 644989 ....might have some left for breakfast :D
:laugh: ....and I though I was bad!
Is it a ripe banana, or one a slight bit greenish on the outside? (that's how I prefer them) :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I've never tried a greenish banana:)but it certainly isn't the taste of an over ripe one.
I don't like nanas when they've gone too far,as i'd term it.
And i haven't had a lot of banana vapes. All i can think of is, it's nicer than Boardwalk.imo.
Good! ...I like that fresh taste with less than fully ripe ones. I've rarely had a liquid like that though. The Nicoticket one was very good, but I could barely use it as it was high in PG. The Moose Juice one that Chefs used to sell was fairly good too.
As for boardwalk, it lost it's flavour after a while - I have some concentrate, and wonder if it's worth using!

Reactions: Brynglas

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
As for boardwalk, it lost it's flavour after a while

After the Rhodonite experience,i didn't give it a chance:rolleyes:
You could mix it in smaller batches,say 30ml.

Looking forward to trying the other two moo's now.
I didn't order the blueberry or neapolitan,didn't fancy them.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I'd ordered extra bottles of the ready to use range, and threw them all away recently ...not worth trying to persevere with poor tasting stuff!

I did get Neapolitan in the Moose range, but didn't get the three flavours at all - it was just creamy/sweet to me. Blueberry has never been a success - always tastes fusty/slightly mouldy.

Reactions: Brynglas

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I have two questions:

First one is regarding the 1.8ohm coils for the Nautilus 2 - are they identical to the usual Nautilus 1.8 coils, and not made specifically for the Nautilus 2?
I know they're all compatible, but if they're exactly the same, then I don't need to buy any more yet.

Second one is about ready to use liquid - I have a fair number of bottles that are over a year old. I do know unopened glass bottles last longer, but is it fair to assume those in plastic bottles are past their best and can be thrown away?
Quite a number will be 6mg, and to buy 0mg just to use them will likely not be possible now, and may not be worth it anyway - could have a big tidy up and stop worrying about them!

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
regarding the 1.8ohm coils for the Nautilus 2 - are they identical to the usual Nautilus 1.8 coils, and not made specifically for the Nautilus 2?
I know they're all compatible, but if they're exactly the same, then I don't need to buy any more yet.

Well asked - I've been wondering about this, too. I'm still using the 1.8 that came with mine - it looks identical to the others (but beware - my eyes are old). I wonder whether it is better made than the "normals". With the old ones after a week or so the ohm readings would keep going up and up. With this one it shows 1.83 ohms today and has suffered no loss in performance. It may just be that the tank works better, I suppose.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Well asked - I've been wondering about this, too. I'm still using the 1.8 that came with mine - it looks identical to the others (but beware - my eyes are old). I wonder whether it is better made than the "normals". With the old ones after a week or so the ohm readings would keep going up and up. With this one it shows 1.83 ohms today and has suffered no loss in performance. It may just be that the tank works better, I suppose.
From what I'm seeing, it would suggest they are both the same. This review for instance.
Then there's Ecigaspire - the only two shown for a search of 'Nautilus coils' are the original ohm rated ones, and the new 0.7 shown side by side.
Short of asking Aspire, it does seem that they're the same.

I'll run out soon- I use a chocolate and a chocolate strawberry with it mostly - so it's life is shorter.
When I do, I'll try some of the old ones I have and see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread