• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
If you used UK express,you can track via Yodel once it hits the UK.
To track it all the way from China use Panasia tracking,link may have one of my tracking numbers installed.Just delete it and add your own....

国际快递-国际小包-专业国际物流服务商-泛亚国际-Track
Thanks! I hadn't realised that Yodel were bringing it, nor that it would come from a UK address ....but, it arrived an hour ago!
Brilliant - the red is a lovely colour similar to my Sigelei mini. Filled it with Doughnut King and it tastes as it should.
Two gripes: no fill indication from outside, and needs an adjustable air control.
The latter is easily - just place thumb higher when firing, and it can cover half the air vent.
Plus, look what's on the side of this one to pre-order:
8370204-1.jpg

Reactions: Bobw1951

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
That's the SE.
Second edition? ....yes. It's for pre-order, due in stock 15th ...but in reality, when it arrives. I'll order one though.
I like them - not perfect, but with an 8.8ml tank that works, brilliant! Clever design.
Somewhere in the back of my mind, I'm sure I've seen a little rubber 'bung' on something that would reduce the air vent. If I don't remember what it is, my thumb will do :)

Reactions: Bobw1951

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Thanks! I hadn't realised that Yodel were bringing it, nor that it would come from a UK address ....but, it arrived an hour ago!
Brilliant - the red is a lovely colour similar to my Sigelei mini. Filled it with Doughnut King and it tastes as it should.
Two gripes: no fill indication from outside, and needs an adjustable air control.
The latter is easily - just place thumb higher when firing, and it can cover half the air vent.
Plus, look what's on the side of this one to pre-order:
8370204-1.jpg
I believe you can customize your one to take 8.8ml Google it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Special Edition.

Air is perfect for me with the DTL coil,won't bother trying the MTL,it'll be too tight.
Why don't you cut a small square of insulation tape with the right sized hole in it.
Yes, a little insulation tape will do it ...don't want to spoil it though ..it's a nice looking item :) If nothing else, I'll get used to it using my thumb to cover half of it. You were right about me liking these though !
I believe you can customize your one to take 8.8ml Google it
I did get the first version in 8.8ml Bob - but the newer SE has a viewing hole in the side to see the liquid level in the inner tank.
Brilliant having such a large capacity tank that doesn't give any leaking problems.

Just wondering about Vapesourcing being OK to order from.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Yes, a little insulation tape will do it ...don't want to spoil it though ..it's a nice looking item :) If nothing else, I'll get used to it using my thumb to cover half of it. You were right about me liking these though !
I did get the first version in 8.8ml Bob - but the newer SE has a viewing hole in the side to see the liquid level in the inner tank.
Brilliant having such a large capacity tank that doesn't give any leaking problems.

Just wondering about Vapesourcing being OK to order from.
Never heard of them but a small order done through pp should work okay

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Reactions: Brynglas
Status
Not open for further replies.