• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I was thinking more of longer term storage, and thinking now it's neither a good idea nor necessary.
I'll just get what I need for the ones I have and keep a couple to hand too.
Good idea, they are okay for a few months without use, but then need charging up to about 2/3rds every few months, just like your istick 20s.

Reactions: terry w

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Just heard about the plane crash at Oulton Park, 2nd one in 2 days, yesterdays was at Blackbushe Airport, I used to go to OP when I was younger on the back of my Step Brother's bike to watch the m/c racing.
Have you heard who died in yesterdays Bob ?

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Good idea, they are okay for a few months without use, but then need charging up to about 2/3rds every few months, just like your istick 20s.
I haven`t bothered hoarding batteries, having only one or two spares. Don`t see the point to be honest, i can`t see them being affected at all by any restrictions.

Reactions: Pictor

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Just heard about the plane crash at Oulton Park, 2nd one in 2 days, yesterdays was at Blackbushe Airport, I used to go to OP when I was younger on the back of my Step Brother's bike to watch the m/c racing.

I saw Chris Evans talking about it on the news.

Reactions: Pictor

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
I haven`t bothered hoarding batteries, having only one or two spares. Don`t see the point to be honest, i can`t see them being affected at all by any restrictions.

They won't be affected Terry.
It's just that FT are virtual giving them away.What,with free postage.They are only about 3 quid each.
Can't resist.Think i'm getting a fixation with batteries.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
They won't be affected Terry.
It's just that FT are virtual giving them away.What,with free postage.They are only about 3 quid each.
Can't resist.Think i'm getting a fixation with batteries.
and when you have all the mods that I have, (41 x 18650s, 5 x 18500s and 2 x 18350s in use at the moment) then you need a few spares...

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Yes, I like that one as well - our era :laugh:
Definitely - best time for the music revolution! Have always felt lucky to be in my teens in the 60's :) ...even our sons envy us that.
I always wish there'd been more from these - really like this track:

Twas those pesky kitties Bob
They get everywhere :laugh:
I still have all my first Beatles albums, but they were well played.

Good idea, they are okay for a few months without use, but then need charging up to about 2/3rds every few months, just like your iStick 20s.
Yes, I had to remind myself about that sort of thing ...just so tempting to build up a large stash of everything! :faceplam:

Reactions: Bobw1951

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Very sad about the plane crash.
But did anyone see Chris Evans on the news? He's got to be dying his hair bright orange,he was virtually blonde last time i saw him.
Maybe being a ginger makes him money.
He must've dyed it blonde, he is a natural carrot top - just wish he would get off of R2 first thing in the morning, hate waking up to him during the week

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
He must've dyed it blonde, he is a natural carrot top - just wish he would get off of R2 first thing in the morning, hate waking up to him during the week
He is a bit OTT full on! (read between the lines for true description) ..not my favourite person.
When I was still at school, my hair was quite red ..not as bright as his, but red enough for me to be tormented with unkind name calling such as 'ginger' and 'carrots' ...hated it, and it made my days at school a misery until I coloured it dark sable in 5th form - spent the rest of my life not having red hair!

Do you mean i have to buy even more mods?
I've lost count how many I have now - got a few of every iStick from 10W to 50W with a TC on the way and a 100W on order, 4 Coolfires, 3 MVP2's, Sigelei mini, Cloupor mini, and numerous iPOW, Evod and Spinners ..many of which are still boxed/unused.
I keep saying I'll buy no more unless a really good replaceable battery one comes along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread