• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
In the last month I've had three parcels go missing so I contacted fasttech and they replied back saying 'As now it is beyond the mentioned time frame, we will submit enquiry to the post office to institute investigation for this item. They may take maximum two months or 60 days to finalize the investigation.
RM are always losing parcels - they are always delivering them to the wrong address - I had 6 months of problems with them and went through the whole complaints procedure before anything happened. - as for the signed for bit, it appears it depends on the Postal System they come from whether a signature is required, China Post & Singapore Post don't require it - if it is something important get it through Swedish Post (NordPost) as all my one that come that way get delivered by the Special Delivery postie (early in morning sometimes) and I always have to sign for it - it takes about 14 days from shipping.

Reactions: Ms.Sue

Ms.Sue

Ultra Member
Aug 10, 2015
UK
Were all the parcels from FT? Does your postman vape?

Yeah they were and no he doesn't.

FT have replied again and they said 'We check the packages was stuck in the customs. There will be tracking information updated once the package was released by the customs.
Please wait for a few days.

The parcels were made in one week but on different days and all under $20.I ordered drip tips, battery wraps and replacement glass tanks.

No batteries or mods.

Reactions: Bobw1951

Ms.Sue

Ultra Member
Aug 10, 2015
UK
RM are always losing parcels - they are always delivering them to the wrong address - I had 6 months of problems with them and went through the whole complaints procedure before anything happened. - as for the signed for bit, it appears it depends on the Postal System they come from whether a signature is required, China Post & Singapore Post don't require it - if it is something important get it through Swedish Post (NordPost) as all my one that come that way get delivered by the Special Delivery postie (early in morning sometimes) and I always have to sign for it - it takes about 14 days from shipping.

I never thought about using Swedish post as I've only used China or Singapore post.

Thanks for the info, I really appreciate it :)

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Oh! thought it was for your SX Mini M Class - which is what the upgrade is for - although should work with any SX350J mod as long as it hasn't been customized

Got there mate,it nearly went thru' the window tho'
Just me being thick probably :blush:

Reactions: Bobw1951

Ms.Sue

Ultra Member
Aug 10, 2015
UK
Looks as if they're still stuck overseas, then. The thing about FT is that they offer great prices in exchange for patience. You seem to have had a bit of bad luck this time.

I only found out about FT on this forum. I don't mind waiting as vaping equipment is so overpriced in the UK.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I only found out about FT on this forum. I don't mind waiting as vaping equipment is so overpriced in the UK.
Well welcome to this thread, we are a pretty friendly bunch, and a lot of the messages here are mostly just chit chat, I have mainly been using China Post when ordering, and Swedish post for batteries or mods with batteries, because with some of the others, problems cropped up in the past, but it seems Singapore post has now got it's act together, so I have 2 parcels coming that way just to see for myself.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Got there mate,it nearly went thru' the window tho'
Just me being thick probably :blush:
When I've bought computers in the past, I always make sure I have the drivers disk and a proper copy of the Operating System not just a repair disk that requires a special partition on the HDD, then when I get it home I reformat the drive so as to delete everything and get the full HDD space available, install the OS and drivers and I then have a clean system to work with. I also keep any data on a separate drive from the OS & Programs so if anything goes wrong I only have to install the OS, drivers & Programs and my data is still safe.

Reactions: Brynglas

Ms.Sue

Ultra Member
Aug 10, 2015
UK
Well welcome to this thread, we are a pretty friendly bunch, and a lot of the messages here are mostly just chit chat, I have mainly been using China Post when ordering, and Swedish post for batteries or mods with batteries, because with some of the others, problems cropped up in the past, but it seems Singapore post has now got it's act together, so I have 2 parcels coming that way just to see for myself.

Thank you for the welcome.

The first order I made I chose Singapore Post and I had no problems. The three parcels which I haven't received I chose China Post.

Last edited:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
The first order I made I chose Singapore Post and I had no problems. The three parcels which I haven't received I chose China Post.
With CP it normally takes 4-7 days from the shipping advice before it leaves China, it then goes to the RM sorting centre near Heathrow, where it is scanned & will be decided by the staff whether it should be brought to the attention of Customs, this can be anything up to another week, if it passes inspection it will then go to the Main sorting office near to where you are, then the local SO before going out for delivery. Do you use the tracking number that FT send you, I always use http://www.track17.net for tracking although once it arrives at Heathrow, tracking tends to stop.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Blimey GB China....Cheap,cheap

Capture.PNG

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Bob what Ti wire should i buy so i can have a play?

Have you been shopping on UKV again today,if so,very nice.
I got the same as the NiFe30 (24g & 26g) from the same place - and the answer is no, I made a query about how much for it with the Origen & RMSD and when he replied I said I would take it, in the meantime someone else snaffled it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread