• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Which tank is the one that has those massive all cotton coils you use? The really huge coils you posted a comparison pic recently.

I'm tempted to get the little silo tanks to use with the new triton mini and sell the kabuki on
No this one takes the Atlantis/Triton type coils and maybe the Eleaf Melo as the Atlantis also fits the Melo and they all look the same - those massive ones are the SMOK ones

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Do any of the tanks accepting the triton could work well for vaping like smoking - mouth to lung?

The bvc could just aren't good enough they have a taste that never goes away. I know the triton mini is coming I just wonder if anyone uses those to vape mouth to lung ?

The smok tf4 tank?

I'm also considering trying a tilemahos and wonder if anyone tried the fast tech clone.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Do any of the tanks accepting the triton could work well for vaping like smoking - mouth to lung?

The bvc could just aren't good enough they have a taste that never goes away. I know the triton mini is coming I just wonder if anyone uses those to vape mouth to lung ?

The smok tf4 tank?

I'm also considering trying a tilemahos and wonder if anyone tried the fast tech clone.
Most of the Atlantis/Triton style can have the afc closed right down to restrict the airflow, definitely would not recommend the TFV4 for MTL

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
....Oh, by the way - had a very good appointment with the consultant today!
He was very pleased with progress, and as I'm in the final week of taking steroids, he's introduced a different drug designed to maintain the results of the steroids. Can go either way, so I'm cautiously optimistic ;)

I can start introducing our normal diet gradually, and also try working a little without overdoing it or getting stressed about it. He emphasised just how ill I'd been (apparently easily visible to him by blood result markers) and that I've actually made a very good recovery thus far.

When he realised I'd started worrying about the prospect of another 'oscopy', he right away said to forget about it for the time being as long as things remain as good as they are, and that if things do start going back over, not to worry as he'd make sure I was well sedated! Now that did please me!
Next appointment: 2 months :)

I had my first mug of coffee in 6 weeks this afternoon! :thumb:

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Thanks Tel,i was after a 100ml bottle.Put down for e-mail notification when it's back.

Did the rba for the crown make a big difference Terry? Can't say i'm liking the ready mades.
Funny you mention the Crown RBA George, i re-coiled mine earlier with kanthal :) Do you get any leaks after the initial fill ? It`s settled down now, but it seemed to be P**sing out of the airholes at first, and i did close the airflow before filling.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Oh ok. Do you know if it would work with authentic Kanger subtanks?.
Also how long is the code valid for?.
Answer to both those is "I don't know" I used it on my Hotcig DX200, thinke Terry used it on the Aromamizer that he bought, all I can say is try it and see, otherwise XMAS code is valid on everything for 10% this month & 5% next

Reactions: Ms.Sue

Ms.Sue

Ultra Member
Aug 10, 2015
UK
Nice One George, i just got 220 ml, and saved nearly 17 quid with that code :) ( Small Case )

I got 10 ml of the 6 mg to try George, so they do have it in the small bottles !

It was working last week sue, did you enter the code in the right place ? MAP ( Upper Case )

Yeah, I used uppercase letters and I tried it on the 'coupon code' and on the next page 'apply a gift certificate'.

I'll try it again when I place my next order.

Ms.Sue

Ultra Member
Aug 10, 2015
UK
Answer to both those is "I don't know" I used it on my Hotcig DX200, thinke Terry used it on the Aromamizer that he bought, all I can say is try it and see, otherwise XMAS code is valid on everything for 10% this month & 5% next

Yeah, I used the XMAS code. I still got a saving so I'm happy with that :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I bet that tasted lovely :) , glad to hear you are finally on the road to a full recovery
Thanks Bob! It was nice ..still a little bitter, but very nice all the same (more cream next time I think ;)), plus hasn't caused any problems that I know of.
I'll be having my first salad since the end of September tomorrow too! - a nice Caesar salad with cherry tomatoes, tuna and tomato flatbread. That'll be enough to start with for a day or two, and I've already got the malted wholegrain bread back, so things are looking up :)

Any news about you getting 'fixed' yet?

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Funny you mention the Crown RBA George, i re-coiled mine earlier with kanthal :) Do you get any leaks after the initial fill ? It`s settled down now, but it seemed to be P**sing out of the airholes at first, and i did close the airflow before filling.

Terry,and that answers my question how? :pervy:

:laugh:

Reactions: terry w

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
Reactions: Ms.Sue
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread