• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Interesting program this evening from BBC's Panorama.
Showing how the bent barstewards that run B A T, will throw money in the right direction for their benefits.
Didn't see it but it seems to me that all big corporations are exactly the same, bribing people in power so that they can make more money, whether it be BAT, BAe selling planes to corrupt nations, Arms manufacturers ditto, etc. etc .

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Interesting program this evening from BBC's Panorama.
Showing how the bent barstewards that run B A T, will throw money in the right direction for their benefits.
I didn't see the programme, but saw the news item - nice to see it exposed ...we've all long known about big tobacco lining the pockets of those with influence for many reasons.

Reactions: Bobw1951

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Vapemail:

rsz_dscf0001.jpg

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
@terry w

Looks like the Aromamizer is at Heathrow mate.:)

I just had a look at 17Track, and all it says is it has left Beijing Airport :) I`ve never had much luck with tracking in this country, Still, good to know mate !
Capture.PNG

I was hoping my Chefs order would arrive today, but i got nowt :(

Last edited:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Vapemail: Lavabox with 2 extra grips from Classies on UKV + from FT the package that had to be resent: SXK Nebula Zero Mini 60W TC, Xvostick & 3 packs of SMOK coils.
I was hoping my Chefs order would arrive today, but i got nowt :(
Ditto

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Nor me! - It was marked as despatched 'small parcel signed for' when I looked last night - still, may not have actually left at that point. Hopefully tomorrow! :)
Yeah, i just had another look Trish and all it says on mine is `Shipped`As of yesterday. Thinking about it though George does live in Wales, so bound to get his quicker. :)

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
So I complained about some coils I recieved. They were "style" and extremely cheap so I gave it a try. No big loss at all. So I tried them. They all burnt my throat so bad I couldn't breath and an disgusting taste. Tried everything to "fix" them, but they were broke. Also less vapor.

So they said "we can't refund based on the flavor. If the item was DOA, You can send a video and show us"

But there's no way of showing that on a video..And I'd say it is DOA. It doesn't function properly. What to do?

Vapez

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I`ve never had much luck with tracking in this country,
RM tracking only works once the item reaches here, and most of the time all you will see is A) When it arrives at WDC Heathrow & B) if you have to sign for it. The only items that get real tracking is Special Delivery items (and they even failed on that today)

Reactions: terry w

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Them Nebula`s look quite nice and tidy Bob, Pretty similar looking to mt Zero Modz :)
slightly narrower and not as wide, but a mm or two higher, no battery screw to loosen/tighten either, removable cover.

Just trying out the HorizonTech Arctic Turbo, the one that takes 3 x 0.6 coils to give 0.2ohms, have it on my Sig 100w+ @ 80w, they reckon you can go up to 120w with them, but 80w is warm enough for me, clouds galore...

Reactions: terry w

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
So I complained about some coils I recieved. They were "style" and extremely cheap so I gave it a try. No big loss at all. So I tried them. They all burnt my throat so bad I couldn't breath and an disgusting taste. Tried everything to "fix" them, but they were broke. Also less vapor.

So they said "we can't refund based on the flavor. If the item was DOA, You can send a video and show us"

But there's no way of showing that on a video..And I'd say it is DOA. It doesn't function properly. What to do?

Vapez
If they were that cheap I would chalk it up as a bad experience and try something else, Style tanks are one thing and even they can be dodgy, but I always go for Authentic coils personally.

Reactions: Vapez
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread