• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
@Pictor Watch out Micro$oft are using underhand tactics to upgrade everyone to Win 10 - I use the GWX version on that page. Windows 10 Behaves Like Malware - Ask Leo!
Thanks Bob! :) I haven't had any persistent nudges wanting to install it yet, but I'll look at that link properly later this afternoon!
I had read about GWX briefly over at TBB, but seeing I'm not getting any problem pop-ups, though it would be OK. Obviously not.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I just knocked up 100 ml each of QOP`s & Lews Brew @ 30/70 9 mg. :)
Nice! You done with 12mg now?
I just opened a 100ml MCV made a week ago: I ran out, and its good, but will be better in another week ;)

Ordered a few new ones from Chefs Flavours (Kreeds Kustard, Claire's Coconut Cream Pie, Bread Pudding, Dark Chocolate & Gambhyt).

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Nice! You done with 12mg now?
I just opened a 100ml MCV made a week ago: I ran out, and its good, but will be better in another week ;)

Ordered a few new ones from Chefs Flavours (Kreeds Kustard, Claire's Coconut Cream Pie, Bread Pudding, Dark Chocolate & Gambhyt).
Not Really Trish No ! 12 mg is pretty hard to come by when buying ready made, so i thought i would make some up at 9 and see how i get on with it :)
The ones i got from rejuiced are 6 mg, but last time i dropped to that, i found myself constantly vaping :laugh: I`ve not got round to trying those yet, but if they are as nice as they smell, and i still don`t get on with 6 mg, i can always buy more at 12 and mix `em up :)
Oh, while i think about it I just finished the last of my PG/VG, and now i have got 500 ml of VG base @ 18mg, and 500 ml of PG. What ratio would i mix at to get 30/70 @ 9mg ???

EDIT: Sorry i mean`t 9 mg

Last edited:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Oh, while i think about it I just finished the last of my PG/VG, and now i have got 500 ml of VG base @ 18mg, and 500 ml of PG. What ratio would i mix at to get 30/70 @ 9mg ???
Without plain VG you can't - you need 50% nic that leaves you 50% to make up which would be 30% PG and 20% VG for 30/70 PG/VG - the only thing you can do with what you have is 50/50 PG/VG @ 9mg/ml

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
....what Bob said! It was the only option I could think of :laugh:

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Without plain VG you can't - you need 50% nic that leaves you 50% to make up which would be 30% PG and 20% VG for 30/70 PG/VG - the only thing you can do with what you have is 50/50 PG/VG @ 9mg/ml
Cheers Bob, I`ll see what the ones i made are like, and if good, will get some plain VG :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I've just been looking through a site that has a lot of clone recipes! It's in French, but a button on the bottom left allows translation and you can move through the whole site once you click on the US flag for English.

There's a lot of recognisable flavours/brands there including things like Digby's, Beard, 5 Pawns, Kings Crown and lots more.
Some recipes are surprisingly simple, others fairly complex.
Each one, when clicked on gives the recipe in both ml and %percentages. A little box to enter your bottle size will instantly adjust those quantities.

This link is for the heading 'clones': Les Clones - Le DIY pour les Nuls
Then there's other headings, such as 'Gourmand' which shows a lot of recipes, some look rather familiar.
Les Clones - Le DIY pour les Nuls

It could be a useful site for at least saving money on favourites. Best way is to search for what you're hoping for, otherwise a browse through them all is interesting :) I found two that definitely interest me as I can only get them in 50/50!

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I've just been looking through a site that has a lot of clone recipes! It's in French, but a button on the bottom left allows translation and you can move through the whole site once you click on the US flag for English.

There's a lot of recognisable flavours/brands there including things like Digby's, Beard, 5 Pawns, Kings Crown and lots more.
Some recipes are surprisingly simple, others fairly complex.
Each one, when clicked on gives the recipe in both ml and %percentages. A little box to enter your bottle size will instantly adjust those quantities.

Then there's other headings, such as 'Gourmand' which shows a lot of recipes, some look rather familiar.
Les Clones - Le DIY pour les Nuls

It could be a useful site for at least saving money on favourites. Best way is to search for what you're hoping for, otherwise a browse through them all is interesting :) I found two that definitely interest me as I can only get them in 50/50!
Yep I use that site and this one too.
Le DIY pour les Nuls - Recettes DIY - Trucs et Astuces.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I already found two flavour concentrates that I never heard of: Yuko & Canat both by Juice Factory ...a brand I haven't come across.
Same here found several flavor brands I had not heard of.
Made some Goose Juice from your site. Is pretty good but have no idea how it compares to the original since I never had any real Goose Juice.
Had to try it since Todd raves about it so much.

Reactions: e-pipeman

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Same here found several flavor brands I had not heard of.
Made some Goose Juice from your site. Is pretty good but have no idea how it compares to the original since I never had any real Goose Juice.
Had to try it since Todd raves about it so much.
Long time since I had any - seem to recall it being good, but there's a couple of people here that do buy the Quacks, so they would know how it compares if they made some :)

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Long time since I had any - seem to recall it being good, but there's a couple of people here that do buy the Quacks, so they would know how it compares if they made some :)
I have to cut the flavoring percentages by about 1/3 since strong flavored juice is not my thing.
I typically mix my juice at 5-7% flavoring.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I have to cut the flavoring percentages by about 1/3 since strong flavored juice is not my thing.
I typically mix my juice at 5-7% flavoring.
I've not yet got that far into DIY - so far, I'm mostly buying the ones I can buy ready mixed from Chefs Flavours, and some single flavour concentrates that are simple to mix with other things:
Concentrates - Chefs Flavours Ltd

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
If you like vanilla custard.
for 120 ml batch.
CAP Vanilla Custard V1 4 ml or to taste.
CAP Vanilla Whipped Cream. 1.5 ml
A dab of sweetner of your choice I use liquid stevia 5 drops.
PG/VG to your taste I use 50/50
And nic strength to your taste.

It is pretty much shake and vape 1-2 days it is better. No long steep required.
Just a touch of butterscotch is not bad if you like that.

Reactions: Pictor

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Bookmarked :)
Just been over to Shoreditch to House of Vapes and had a coffee and picked up a couple of bottles of Cosmic Fog: Euphoria & Sonset both tasted quite nice

Reactions: Pictor
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread