• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
Vapemail; The Therion DNA75 by LostVape (designed in the UK !!) bought from vape Geek, along with an Italian Leather battery cover to replace the Black plain leather one, the Aspire cleito 5ml Fat Boy tank bought from Caffè Vape in Camberwell:
View attachment 581955
Bery Nice...Berry Berry Nice...I think you'll love the Cleito. :)

Reactions: Bobw1951

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Bery Nice...Berry Berry Nice...I think you'll love the Cleito. :)
This was just a replacement 5ml tank for one of the 2 Cleito tanks that I already have, it's not the best tank but better than some, out of replacement coil tanks I prefer the Triton v1, the Crown, the TFV4 Mini & Arctic Turbo, and for rebuildables then it's got to be the Steam Crave Aromamizer

Reactions: e-pipeman

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
and today's haul delivered from Yaeliq Butterscotch, Cinnamon Roll, Lemon and finally Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, the latter 2 should go together nicely, plus added concentrate for the Butterscotch.
The Decoded Atlantis, Big Foot & Davinci Code were from the local Caffè Vape 25% off this week:
20160726_143622.jpg

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream,
Not found anything that tastes like a really good vanilla ice cream yet - interested to hear what that one is like! :)

I got mail:

Nothing fantastic, but useful ...a red iPOW 1600mAh from Amazon for £16.65 and free delivery.
Authenticity code checks out fine too. :)

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
and today's haul delivered from Yaeliq Butterscotch, Cinnamon Roll, Lemon and finally Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, the latter 2 should go together nicely, plus added concentrate for the Butterscotch.
The Decoded Atlantis, Big Foot & Davinci Code were from the local Caffè Vape 25% off this week:
View attachment 582369
:cry: :laugh:

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
You don't want to go to Singapore for a Holiday:
S'PORE POLICE RAIDED & RANSACKED MY HOME FOR ILLEGAL VAPING
picked up from a Clive Bates tweet

I think the humidity would kill me (if the police didn't). I stopped over for a couple of hours on the way to Australia once and opened the door to the cactus garden at the airport. All the sweat in my body simply fell on the floor. I did explore the garden for a few minutes (I love cacti) but had to go back to the air-conditioned comfort of indoors. How people live there beats me - I would have to walk about with a water cooler strapped to me. I couldn't vape there today because the water hose would be permanently in my mouth. :)

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
What's the highest ohm coil that you can get for a nebox?
And do they really leak?
Whatever the highest Kanger coils are these days, and it takes the older square coils as well as the newer SSOCC ones.
YES the original leaks, don't know if they have fixed it, but there is a fix, before you put the end cap back on (with the coil attached) and before you fill it, grab an o-ring, drip tip ones work best, and drop it over the chimney post that the coil pushes onto, that will then seal the slight gap when the coil & base are screwed back on.
That works for mine although it is occasionally sticky at the bottom, but no real leaking, the other thing is remember to not put your pinky under the base as you will probably block the airflow, I'm always doing it :D

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Whatever the highest Kanger coils are these days, and it takes the older square coils as well as the newer SSOCC ones.
YES the original leaks, don't know if they have fixed it, but there is a fix, before you put the end cap back on (with the coil attached) and before you fill it, grab an o-ring, drip tip ones work best, and drop it over the chimney post that the coil pushes onto, that will then seal the slight gap when the coil & base are screwed back on.
That works for mine although it is occasionally sticky at the bottom, but no real leaking, the other thing is remember to not put your pinky under the base as you will probably block the airflow, I'm always doing it :D

Thanks for the tip, Bob. I think I'll pass on this one as I always carry mods in my shirt pocket. Leaking of any sort is a no-go for me, therefore. I was tempted by the 20% off hardware deal at EcigOne. :)

Reactions: Pictor

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Thanks for the tip, Bob. I think I'll pass on this one as I always carry mods in my shirt pocket. Leaking of any sort is a no-go for me, therefore. I was tempted by the 20% off hardware deal at EcigOne. :)
Have you looked at the Artery Summa, very similar 5ml tank that can be removed for cleaning and top afc, max coil is only 0.8 SS316 though, another worth a look just about to come out and includes a 1.2 clapton coil is the eVic AIO

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Have you looked at the Artery Summa, very similar 5ml tank that can be removed for cleaning and top afc, max coil is only 0.8 SS316 though, another worth a look just about to come out and includes a 1.2 clapton coil is the eVic AIO

Thanks Bob - the Aio could be worth a punt. I'll wait and see what happens.

Had fun today in the garden moving plants around that weren't performing well. I'm a great believer in the old adage "If it won't flower take it for a ride around the garden in a wheelbarrow". This does at least two things: (a) because you've dug it up you'll put it in a more suitable place to replant (b) Because digging it up damages its roots a little it reminds the plant that it wants to reproduce and so encourages it to flower.

For some reason my sweet peas didn't take off at all this
year - so I've skipped them. Everything in my garden has to work hard or it ends up in the compost bin! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread