• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Bob, how much liquid did you say 1 litre of nic would make, whether it be 3 6 9 mg Etc ?. juice Cabin works out at £56.00 per litre, which is pretty damn good and i want to start stocking now :)

Good for a start :)

View attachment 602197
72/12 = 6 72/9 = 8 72/6 = 12 & 72/3 = 24

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Thanks Bob, i think i will start mixing at 6 mg in that case. That would mean that 1 litre of nic would last me 1 year roughly, so if i buy one more litre for 2 years of e juice @ 6mg then start weaning myself off nic in the second year, things should work out fine, hopefully :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I just realised that I don't have a clue how much I use in a year!
...so that means by using the 72 and making it up at 3mg, I'd get 24lts of ready to use liquid - is that right? :)

Thanks Bob, i think i will start mixing at 6 mg in that case. That would mean that 1 litre of nic would last me 1 year roughly, so if i buy one more litre for 2 years of e juice @ 6mg then start weaning myself off nic in the second year, things should work out fine, hopefully :)
I mostly use 3mg, but sometimes mix it down to 1.5 ...too much of that and I start to feel the difference though, so I'll need to really think about it rather than just merrily using the stuff!

I'll need to try working out how much I use in a month and take it from there to make sure I get enough in reserve!

Reactions: terry w

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
...so that means by using the 72 and making it up at 3mg, I'd get 24lts of ready to use liquid - is that right? :)

I mostly use 3mg, but sometimes mix it down to 1.5 ...too much of that and I start to feel the difference though, so I'll need to really think about it rather than just merrily using the stuff!

I'll need to try working out how much I use in a month and take it from there to make sure I get enough in reserve!
I worked mine out like this Trish ! I vape an average of 30 ml per day and that equates to 300 ml for 10 days, 900 ml for 30 days.
So i average that to 1 litre per month. If 72mg nic makes 12 litres @ 6mg that will equal 1 year. :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I worked mine out like this Trish ! I vape an average of 30 ml per day and that equates to 300 ml for 10 days, 900 ml for 30 days.
So i average that to 1 litre per month. If 72mg nic makes 12 litres @ 6mg that will equal 1 year. :)
It's working out how much I use each day ...I never really think too much about that! :facepalm:
I'll need to start taking notice.

Having a fair number of barely tried/never tried various bottles gathered in a corner of my desk/work bench, not to mention those stashed away in little drawers etc., ...I've been trying to sort them out properly and ditch any I don't like ...today alone, I dumped 6 small bottles and emptied two 2ml tanks after trying a couple for a few minutes - another two bottles dumped!
Today for instance, it would be hard to assess how much I'd used! :laugh:

I did come across one today that has such a lovely rich coffee smell, I'll venture to try it: 'GQ Caviar' ...it's frappe coffee with whipped cream & caramel, and a drop taste reminds me of Black Magic coffee chocolates! :D ...because of that, I'll try it - if I like it, I'll need a bottle of 0mg as it's 6mg! ...it's been waiting a while!
Edit: Not much of it around that I can see, and I think it's been replaced by this one: Buy West Coast Frappe by GQ Vape at RedJuice.co.uk

I get stuck in my ways with my favourites, so having a mooch around on my desk now and then may yet produce a few good ones!

Last edited:
Reactions: terry w

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Yes, but remember that would be 3mg of ready to use, it would get diluted a bit more when adding the flavour

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Wow! That's a lot.
One of the problems of cutting back on the nicotine too quickly is that you end up vaping a lot more along with being in a place where you can vape more (that's why those who cannot vape at work find it harder to cut back on the nic too much)

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Vapemail :

DX 75.jpg

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Trish/Terry have either of you tried Chefs Caramel Cappuccino.Any good?
Yes - back in the day when we first tried Chefs, I think we got most of them in 10ml bottles, and both the coffee ones were decent.
I went off coffee ones after a while, and the only one I would have used more of was a company that ceased trading while Bob & I had unfulfilled orders ...thankfully, Paypal sorted that one out for us. Pity because they did a latté and I liked it.

Yes, but remember that would be 3mg of ready to use, it would get diluted a bit more when adding the flavour
I've been using the bottles of 3mg ready made VG base from Chefs for some time with the MCV and other DIY, and MCV is probably still my most used, so I think I'm OK with it.

One of the problems of cutting back on the nicotine too quickly is that you end up vaping a lot more along with being in a place where you can vape more (that's why those who cannot vape at work find it harder to cut back on the nic too much)
I found that when stepping down to 1.5mg or replacing some with 0mg .....I began missing it when I was somewhere else, and that never happens when I'm using 3mg or thereabouts - I can go to visit people or go to a restaurant for a few hours and never bother with it.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
How bad are Yodel?:facepalm:
Tracking says item delivered a week ago.
Rang them and said i hadn't received.
Reply...Oh! That was a week ago,we'll have sent it back by now.
Er!But if you've delivered it,like you say you have.There isn't a parcel to send back.
We'll have to look into it for you.
They tracked the driver and it shows he stopped at the pub down the road and came no further.
I can see a PP dispute happening.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
I get stuck in my ways with my favourites
I`m the same now, and have been for a good while Trish. I`ve got nine different flavours on the go. all of which i like very much so i stopped trying any new ones as most of the time they went in the bin :laugh:
Have you tried the Lemon Drizzle Cake yet ? Now that is a yummy one :)

Reactions: Pictor

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Wow! That's a lot.
It`s only a rough guesstimate George, The way i work it out is, i empty a kayfun ( 2.5 ml i think they hold ) Then fill up and empty it a bit more :laugh: That is my morning vape, and i go through the same with 8 other tanks :) Works out a bit less than 30 ml !

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
It`s only a rough guesstimate George, The way i work it out is, i empty a kayfun ( 2.5 ml i think they hold ) Then fill up and empty it a bit more :laugh: That is my morning vape, and i go through the same with 8 other tanks :) Works out a bit less than 30 ml !

No wonder you started mixing then Terry.;)
Think i vape approx 10ml a day(max).

My LDC has had 10 days,so i'll be giving that a go soon.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
How bad are Yodel?:facepalm:
Tracking says item delivered a week ago.
Rang them and said i hadn't received.
Reply...Oh! That was a week ago,we'll have sent it back by now.
Er!But if you've delivered it,like you say you have.There isn't a parcel to send back.
We'll have to look into it for you.
They tracked the driver and it shows he stopped at the pub down the road and came no further.
I can see a PP dispute happening.
:lol: Sorry, but that tickled me George :lol: Never had no problem with them myself, but yeah PP the heck out of `em :thumb:

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
No wonder you started mixing then Terry.;)
Think i vape approx 10ml a day(max).

My LDC has had 10 days,so i'll be giving that a go soon.
Yeah i needed to do something drastic George :laugh: I think i steeped my LDC for about a month, how long have you give your`s ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread