Fasttech?

Discussion in 'FastTech' started by emevolj, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. emevolj

emevolj Full Member

I was online looking for mechanical mods and I came across this site the prices look too good to be true. Has anyone ordered from them before?

2. sailense

sailense Senior Member ECF Veteran

There are several threads on them if you search. So far, the consensus has been that you can get good bargains if you know what to look for and expect.

It might be better if you had a specific mod in mind and the link to it. That way you can get an answer based on that.

3. Griff.J

Griff.J Super Duper Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
  4. Steam Turbine

Steam Turbine Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Yup, very popular. It's cheap cause they are in china shipping straight to your doorstep. Which means longer wait to receive your stuff... Something's gotta give

5. StarDose

StarDose Super Member ECF Veteran

First order from them took 6 days shipping, this time its been 16 days and still nothing. This is 16 days after it was shipped and a third order is now at 10 days shipping. First order was shipped with hongkong post which is always fast the other 2 were shipped with Singapore post which to Canada atleast is very slow.

6. emevolj

emevolj Full Member

I was thinking of getting the k100 as a starter mech mod.

7. StarDose

K100 is a solid cheap mech, I got one from fasttech and love it. They now have the k101 which I likethe look of the outer tube better but they bboth work the same.

8. emevolj

emevolj Full Member

@stardose how long did shipping take? I've read that it can take two weeks or even more.

9. Thunderball

Thunderball Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm getting my Fasttech Credit Card soon......

10. StarDose

With hongkong post it took 6 days after it was shipped from fasttech. Singapore post is very slow to Canada which is what I got stuck with this time. From others in your area I see an ppl post 10 to 14 days after ordering usually.

11. Choc_Addic

Choc_Addic Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

7 days and 9 days on 2 prior. To the west coast. :)
    Also, all the products I have received I have no problems with sans the coils needs to be rebuilt. Which I have not done yet. Seems they tie the coils around the wick too tight and causes wick problems.
    Waiting on my wires and wicks now! :)

12. Griff.J

Griff.J Super Duper Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Do they ship post via sea container or something? After ordering so much Chinese stuff (iphone parts, random electronics) from ebay and getting stuff in usually a weeks time, I assumed most overseas mail was sent via air from asia..

13. Choc_Addic

Choc_Addic Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

SG mail is notorious, Check out SG area in this forum for lots of complaints. Now e-cig are banned there too.

14. K-Woodz

K-Woodz Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Still my main mech. I tried others but went back. It's actually a very solid performer. It has better throughput than a $200 Nzonic according to pbusardo

15. K-Woodz

K-Woodz Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Although you may not be chasing clouds, the vapor in my avatar is from my k100 with a nimbus on it.

16. MikeJA

MikeJA Super Member ECF Veteran

Personally I would never order from them. Hit or miss if you're getting a clone or a clone of a clone. Clones piss me off. Theft of someone else's hard work and creativity in my opinion.

I prefer spending my money on the true innovators. Costs more for a reason.

17. sbc83

sbc83 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

For US buyers just use the USPS option, all orders are free over $15. Orders under that are usually a dollar or less.

My orders have taken 8,9,10,10 and 13 days to the Chicago area. The majority of orders to the lower 48 will be at your doorstep in less than 2 weeks from the order date. Some members have had to wait longer due to mostly usps issues, but some have been due to FT as well.

I've been nothing but pleased with them, just research what you want to buy first. Start reading the thread in general discussion.. :)

18. KLS12

KLS12 Full Member

Just got my K100 today from Fast Tech. I Love it......however......if you get one, clean the 501 connection before using it. I put on a Boge F16 carto tank that I was using for two days and when I put it on the brand new k100, It suddenly had a machine oil taste. After a half our of vaping it on and off hoping the oil taste would leave, I cleaned the connection (saw an oily stain on the cloth), changed the carto, and the oil taste was gone. I don't think there is any pre-cleaning done before they ship them out.

19. Ebred

Ebred Senior Member ECF Veteran

They have a ton of stuff in addition to awesome deals on vape supplies.

20. cedric212

cedric212 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Last order arrived in 6 days using HK Post. One of the item was the x9 clearo which they originally advertised as being pyrex but turned out to be plastic, ended up mailing it to FL and used the credit (including reimbursement for shipping) towards some panny batteries.

Great prices, better warranties, stellar customer service, what else can you ask for?

A few suggestions:

1. Stay away from the non-branded items
    2. Do your research and read the reviews both on ECF and FT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.