• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choc_Addic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
Caldicote tunnel
7 days and 9 days on 2 prior. To the west coast. :)
Also, all the products I have received I have no problems with sans the coils needs to be rebuilt. Which I have not done yet. Seems they tie the coils around the wick too tight and causes wick problems.
Waiting on my wires and wicks now! :)

Last edited:

sbc83

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
For US buyers just use the USPS option, all orders are free over $15. Orders under that are usually a dollar or less.

My orders have taken 8,9,10,10 and 13 days to the Chicago area. The majority of orders to the lower 48 will be at your doorstep in less than 2 weeks from the order date. Some members have had to wait longer due to mostly usps issues, but some have been due to FT as well.

I've been nothing but pleased with them, just research what you want to buy first. Start reading the thread in general discussion.. :)

KLS12

Jun 10, 2013
New Jersey
Just got my K100 today from Fast Tech. I Love it......however......if you get one, clean the 501 connection before using it. I put on a Boge F16 carto tank that I was using for two days and when I put it on the brand new k100, It suddenly had a machine oil taste. After a half our of vaping it on and off hoping the oil taste would leave, I cleaned the connection (saw an oily stain on the cloth), changed the carto, and the oil taste was gone. I don't think there is any pre-cleaning done before they ship them out.

dietcoke

Jul 19, 2013
Chicago, Il
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Being respectful to other members is one of the rules here

MikeJA

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
California
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Response to deleted post

cedric212

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
Last order arrived in 6 days using HK Post. One of the item was the x9 clearo which they originally advertised as being pyrex but turned out to be plastic, ended up mailing it to FL and used the credit (including reimbursement for shipping) towards some panny batteries.

Great prices, better warranties, stellar customer service, what else can you ask for?

A few suggestions:

1. Stay away from the non-branded items
2. Do your research and read the reviews both on ECF and FT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread