• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone order from FastTech?

Status
Not open for further replies.

izaidi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2013
Toronto, Canada
I cant comment on the good service some other posters have claimed. And if what you say is true, then that's great for you.

However, as a update on my personal experience. Its still been horrible.

Purchased my item on Sept 26, 2013. Its been 70 calendar days, and 55 business days. Canada post tracking indicates the item has been in the GTA (Mississauga) for about 50 calendar days.

fasttech keeps asking for more time. When it was roughly 25 business days after purchase, they said they tracked the item to Mississauga and asked if I could pick up the item, acknowledging the item was in Mississauga. Note that the item is at a Canada Post sorting warehouse, and you cant pickup items there. Then a little while ago, they asked me to confirm if the item was rejected by Canadian Customs. Man that ...... me off, its there job to track my purchase now, but I told them Canada Post confirmed to me that the item was cleared by customs, but needed to be investigated by the seller. These guys have no idea whats going on. Or they are just lying. For the longest time they insisted they were waiting on a response from HK Post when my item was delivered using Singapore post. Just yesterday, they said they got a response form Singapore Post saying the item was ON THE WAY to Canada. This is ridiculous, you already know the item is Canada with Canada Post at a sorting facility. This is where I am 55 business days after purchase!

I literally feel that they stole my money. And its not even the dollar amount because I didn't spend a lot. I just think they are shady. And they have no respect for customers. Maybe if your a big spender they will bend over for you. But otherwise, they don't give a .... about you.

And before people say oh well you shouldn't care what kind of service you get, because its cheap. I think that's bull..... Taking someones money and not delivering is not acceptable no matter what. and 70 calendar days is enough time to track something -- that's a really really low bar to meet.

Sucker_dad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
topeka, ks, USA
I cant comment on the good service some other posters have claimed. And if what you say is true, then that's great for you.

However, as a update on my personal experience. Its still been horrible.

Purchased my item on Sept 26, 2013. Its been 70 calendar days, and 55 business days. Canada post tracking indicates the item has been in the GTA (Mississauga) for about 50 calendar days.

Fasttech keeps asking for more time. When it was roughly 25 business days after purchase, they said they tracked the item to Mississauga and asked if I could pick up the item, acknowledging the item was in Mississauga. Note that the item is at a Canada Post sorting warehouse, and you cant pickup items there. Then a little while ago, they asked me to confirm if the item was rejected by Canadian Customs. Man that ...... me off, its there job to track my purchase now, but I told them Canada Post confirmed to me that the item was cleared by customs, but needed to be investigated by the seller. These guys have no idea whats going on. Or they are just lying. For the longest time they insisted they were waiting on a response from HK Post when my item was delivered using Singapore post. Just yesterday, they said they got a response form Singapore Post saying the item was ON THE WAY to Canada. This is ridiculous, you already know the item is Canada with Canada Post at a sorting facility. This is where I am 55 business days after purchase!

I literally feel that they stole my money. And its not even the dollar amount because I didn't spend a lot. I just think they are shady. And they have no respect for customers. Maybe if your a big spender they will bend over for you. But otherwise, they don't give a .... about you.

And before people say oh well you shouldn't care what kind of service you get, because its cheap. I think that's bull..... Taking someones money and not delivering is not acceptable no matter what. and 70 calendar days is enough time to track something -- that's a really really low bar to meet.
Yep, they could have done better on the tracking. Your product is in Canada though, FT has not stolen anything from you. Fasttech did exactly what they said they would. No
where on the site do they make claims that they will hand deliver your product or anything of the sort. once it leaves their warehouses they are pretty much done unless there is an issue with a product. It's really a bummer you have had an issue but that seems to be an issue with the delivery company not Fasttech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread