• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone order from FastTech?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohyeathat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Apple Valley, Ca
First order went smoothly. Got a great deal on an ITaste starter kit and arrived on my doorstep in a week and a half. But my next order took almost a month (10 pack of Evod clones) and half of it was DOA. then it took 3 more weeks to get replacement parts and over half of those didn't work.

I say if you need it now, don't bother. If you don't want to worry about DOA supplies, don't bother.

worseforwhere

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
seven seas
Ordered 3 cheap ego-t batts, came in about a month and a half. However the shipping was to the US, then forwarded to my post here in the Arabian Gulf, so all in all the shipping times wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. If the tracking # is to be believed it only took 5 days to reach San Francisco, the rest was due to a military FPO

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
First order awesome ... second order, not so much. I ordered a Vamo kit that was supposed to come with 2 batteries, and a charger, and everything except the batteries were sent. I knew it was too good to be true when the order arrived in 8 days. I opened a support ticket and after fours days of getting no where I filed a Paypal claim.

I hear mostly good things about fasttech, and they have a lot of good stuff for great prices. I just wouldn't order any batteries, or juices because Hong Kong post is not shipping them if your package gets scanned at the sorting facility. Some people have managed to get their battery and juice packages, and some have no such luck.

Just keep your order to hardware only, and you should be ok.

cromagnon

Dec 6, 2010
Florida
I made my first order on the 14th of Oct, the day that the Vamo 5 became available and tossed in a Magneto clone as well as a couple RDAs and some batteries. Since the Vamo had a 5 day wait on it, I had time to learn about the bats/juice problem and cancel those items.

They marked it as shipped on the 22, tracking finally showed up as "Accepted" on the 28th. Since then tracking hasn't changed - it's still in Hong Kong.

I got tired of waiting (figured it's maybe 2 weeks away at best) and just placed an order tonight for an unbranded real Smoktech Magneto v2 that was only $16 more than the clone and a IGO-L that was only about a buck and a half more than the FT at Triangle Vape(but it doesn't come with a drip tip).

I knew it was slow but this is ridiculous. Fast Tech... yeah right.

I doubt I'll be making another order from FT just to have it slip into the twilight zone. Hopefully I won't have to deal with a PayPal claim.

Kind of curious how close the mag clone is to the real one.

patrao_n

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2013
United States
Also remember there is a backup right now. There are problems shipping batteries right now. So all packages have to be scanned by xray. I have had lots of orders get here withing 7 days from purchase. This time though its been 2 weeks and only now getting through. So should have ir in a week or two.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Camaroboi13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
San Bernardino, CA, USA
I ordered an i-atty hybrid clone from fasttech on the 23rd of this month. It took 6 days for the tracking to update with "Acceptance" from Hong Kong. 19 hours later it was processed through their sort facility and on a plane, and 25 hours later (10/31 @ 12:54PM), it was processed through sort facility in San Fransisco, approximately 400 miles from southern california where I live. I'd imagine it'll be here in a couple days, so I'm not worried about it. Roughly 10 days start to finish I'd say. From Hong Kong, that's not too bad no matter what you order. My trick? Batteries are EVERYWHERE in the states. Spend a few extra pennies and buy them state side. Hell, go to your local smoke shop, most decent ones are carrying batteries for whatever you need now anyways.

Bottom line, pay the sales tax and support your local vape shops, it's a lot better than having your stuff lost in Hong Kong space!

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Had my last order delivered just before the China Post crackdown. 50+ orders and very happy with everything BUT wouldn't order now because of shipping issues. China Post refusing all battery and juice orders- sending back to Sender. Even if you order no juice/ no batts they're saying shipping time is 1+ month. Previous to this fiasco I was receiving orders in 8- 11 biz days.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
It's such a shame. I can live without Liqua (yuk) and OEM Dekang (obviously) but the individual mod batteries were a godsend.

I bought lots of stuff (95% not e-cig related) and was planning on getting some other things too, but if the "things" need batteries, then it's game, set and match all over.

:(

Even my house phone AAAs were from Fasttech.... and my automatic cat feeder.

(Actually, I made one of those up. :) )

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
It's such a shame. I can live without Liqua (yuk) and OEM Dekang (obviously) but the individual mod batteries were a godsend.

I bought lots of stuff (95% not e-cig related) and was planning on getting some other things too, but if the "things" need batteries, then it's game, set and match all over.

:(

Even my house phone AAAs were from Fasttech.... and my automatic cat feeder.

(Actually, I made one of those up. :) )

It really is a shame. Was getting all my Panasonic 18650's from FT at an insane price and was beginning to buy other non Ecig stuff from them. Given time I'm hoping things will return to normal. Heck even if we had to pay extra for specialty packaging it wouldn't bother me.

Lethal-Dose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have ordered from fasttech many times. I've bought a vamo v3 full kit with everything. Also a svd full kit with everything. Bought some clone tanks and coils and everything is working still all fine.
I live in Chicago so the shipping time was about 2 weeks on each item.
Now I am waiting for a Samsung galaxy s4 mophie battery pack from them. Should be in by Wednesday.
I read some people have bad luck with them and get faulty items, but for me I never had a problem.

jclay1192

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2013
California
Just curious about your experience with FastTech. They seem to have good prices on hardware and juice and free shipping, but as the saying goes you get what you pay for. Would you recommend ordering from them or would it be wise to look elsewhere?

i've heard you're not supposed to buy juice from china, unless you like gambling!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread