The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Anyone order from FastTech?

Discussion in 'FastTech' started by bprice, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bprice

bprice Full Member

Oct 29, 2013
    CA, USA
    Just curious about your experience with FastTech. They seem to have good prices on hardware and juice and free shipping, but as the saying goes you get what you pay for. Would you recommend ordering from them or would it be wise to look elsewhere?

2. Ohyeathat

Ohyeathat Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2013
    Apple Valley, Ca
    First order went smoothly. Got a great deal on an ITaste starter kit and arrived on my doorstep in a week and a half. But my next order took almost a month (10 pack of Evod clones) and half of it was DOA. then it took 3 more weeks to get replacement parts and over half of those didn't work.

I say if you need it now, don't bother. If you don't want to worry about DOA supplies, don't bother.

3. worseforwhere

worseforwhere Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2013
    seven seas
    Ordered 3 cheap ego-t batts, came in about a month and a half. However the shipping was to the US, then forwarded to my post here in the Arabian Gulf, so all in all the shipping times wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. If the tracking # is to be believed it only took 5 days to reach San Francisco, the rest was due to a military FPO

4. onjre

onjre Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 8, 2013
    Knoxville, TN, USA
  5. Nikkita6

Nikkita6 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2011
    New York
    First order awesome ... second order, not so much. I ordered a Vamo kit that was supposed to come with 2 batteries, and a charger, and everything except the batteries were sent. I knew it was too good to be true when the order arrived in 8 days. I opened a support ticket and after fours days of getting no where I filed a Paypal claim.

I hear mostly good things about fasttech, and they have a lot of good stuff for great prices. I just wouldn't order any batteries, or juices because Hong Kong post is not shipping them if your package gets scanned at the sorting facility. Some people have managed to get their battery and juice packages, and some have no such luck.

Just keep your order to hardware only, and you should be ok.

6. Rudejuice

Rudejuice Full Member

Nov 1, 2013
    Las Vegas, NV
    Same here 1st order came super fast got the itaste V3 got it in a week / then ordered the istaste SVD 2weeks , currently have an order listed as shipped but has been sitting in Hong Kong for almost 3 weeks now! FYI don't place an order that has batteries with it, thinks it causes it to move like a snail through customs =/

7. cromagnon

cromagnon Full Member

Dec 6, 2010
    Florida
    I made my first order on the 14th of Oct, the day that the Vamo 5 became available and tossed in a Magneto clone as well as a couple RDAs and some batteries. Since the Vamo had a 5 day wait on it, I had time to learn about the bats/juice problem and cancel those items.

They marked it as shipped on the 22, tracking finally showed up as "Accepted" on the 28th. Since then tracking hasn't changed - it's still in Hong Kong.

I got tired of waiting (figured it's maybe 2 weeks away at best) and just placed an order tonight for an unbranded real Smoktech Magneto v2 that was only $16 more than the clone and a IGO-L that was only about a buck and a half more than the FT at Triangle Vape(but it doesn't come with a drip tip).

I knew it was slow but this is ridiculous. Fast Tech... yeah right.

I doubt I'll be making another order from FT just to have it slip into the twilight zone. Hopefully I won't have to deal with a PayPal claim.

Kind of curious how close the mag clone is to the real one.

8. remmy00

remmy00 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2012
    Southern California
    First couple went well but this last one has just been sitting and sitting in HK.

Luckily its nothing I need right away, so long as you keep that in mind you should be good.

9. patrao_n

patrao_n Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2013
    United States
    Also remember there is a backup right now. There are problems shipping batteries right now. So all packages have to be scanned by xray. I have had lots of orders get here withing 7 days from purchase. This time though its been 2 weeks and only now getting through. So should have ir in a week or two.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

10. jdm1990

jdm1990 Full Member

Jul 22, 2013
    Southern Cali
    just ordered a nemesis clone and i am just gonna forget about it... so when it arrives, it'll feel like christmas day.... hey i wouldnt be surprised if it did arrive on christmas lol

11. Camaroboi13

Camaroboi13 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I ordered an i-atty hybrid clone from fasttech on the 23rd of this month. It took 6 days for the tracking to update with "Acceptance" from Hong Kong. 19 hours later it was processed through their sort facility and on a plane, and 25 hours later (10/31 @ 12:54PM), it was processed through sort facility in San Fransisco, approximately 400 miles from southern california where I live. I'd imagine it'll be here in a couple days, so I'm not worried about it. Roughly 10 days start to finish I'd say. From Hong Kong, that's not too bad no matter what you order. My trick? Batteries are EVERYWHERE in the states. Spend a few extra pennies and buy them state side. Hell, go to your local smoke shop, most decent ones are carrying batteries for whatever you need now anyways.

Bottom line, pay the sales tax and support your local vape shops, it's a lot better than having your stuff lost in Hong Kong space!

12. Zoecat6

Zoecat6 Full Member Verified Member

Mar 15, 2013
    Grand Rapids, Mi, USA
    The first couple of times I ordered my devices came in a reasonable time frame...all in perfect working order. Over the last couple of months I've ordered 5 more tomes and have received nothing...getting very frustrated waiting.

13. Vapoor eyes er

Vapoor eyes er ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2011
    Toronto, Ont.
    Had my last order delivered just before the China Post crackdown. 50+ orders and very happy with everything BUT wouldn't order now because of shipping issues. China Post refusing all battery and juice orders- sending back to Sender. Even if you order no juice/ no batts they're saying shipping time is 1+ month. Previous to this fiasco I was receiving orders in 8- 11 biz days.

14. djsvapour

djsvapour ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2012
    England and Wales
    It's such a shame. I can live without Liqua (yuk) and OEM Dekang (obviously) but the individual mod batteries were a godsend.

I bought lots of stuff (95% not e-cig related) and was planning on getting some other things too, but if the "things" need batteries, then it's game, set and match all over.

:(

Even my house phone AAAs were from Fasttech.... and my automatic cat feeder.

(Actually, I made one of those up. :) )

15. Vapoor eyes er

Vapoor eyes er ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2011
    Toronto, Ont.
    It really is a shame. Was getting all my Panasonic 18650's from FT at an insane price and was beginning to buy other non Ecig stuff from them. Given time I'm hoping things will return to normal. Heck even if we had to pay extra for specialty packaging it wouldn't bother me.

16. Donnie Narco

Donnie Narco Full Member Verified Member

Oct 27, 2013
    San Diego, CA
    My only order through them was an SVD and 4 650 batteries. Came within 7 days! I was really surprised.

17. Kane76

Kane76 Full Member Verified Member

Oct 5, 2013
    Phoenix, AZ
    I've just placed my first order with them yesterday and was wondering about all this myself. From what I've just read from you guys, I'm expecting my package in about a month or so. Great info all...thx.

18. Lethal-Dose

Lethal-Dose Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have ordered from fasttech many times. I've bought a vamo v3 full kit with everything. Also a svd full kit with everything. Bought some clone tanks and coils and everything is working still all fine.
    I live in Chicago so the shipping time was about 2 weeks on each item.
    Now I am waiting for a Samsung galaxy s4 mophie battery pack from them. Should be in by Wednesday.
    I read some people have bad luck with them and get faulty items, but for me I never had a problem.

19. lopenator

lopenator Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2013
    New York
    i ordered a vamo kit 10/11. Updated and said it was shipped 10/18. Tracking still says its in Hong Kong today.

20. jclay1192

jclay1192 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2013
    California
    i've heard you're not supposed to buy juice from china, unless you like gambling!! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.