• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone order from FastTech?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssabnolispe

Mar 8, 2013
Brooklyn
I've ordered my k100 through them, when they had a black version come up. It took 3 weeks maybe. I just on a whim ordered the nemesis clone from them a few days ago, and then saw the giant shipping back up. So now I can report that their order cancelation system works ok. I ended up getting the hcigar nemmy from ebay, it costed 25 more but they ship 2 day delivery for free.

Sady

Oct 29, 2013
Palisade, CO, USA
I have not ordered any hardware but I have made a test order that came through in good shape - took about 15 days start to finish. Not bad foreign mail service is not like US mail service. Products were well wrapped and packaged came through undamaged and order was correct. Just placed another order and have received acknowledgement - so far no gripes - just figure some extra time in as you are ordering from Hong Kong

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
i ordered a vamo kit 10/11. Updated and said it was shipped 10/18. Tracking still says its in Hong Kong today.

Really? Wow, I ordered my Vamo kit on 10/12, it shipped on 10/14, and I received it on 10/22 (they didn't ship the batteries that I paid for, but now I consider it a blessing in disguise as I found ultra high drain, name brand batts elsewhere for ultra cheap) .. Being that you ordered the day before I did, I think it's weird that your kit shipped 4 days after mine, and you are still waiting for it ... Did you order other items besides the Vamo kit??

Fasttech is on some real B.S these days ... after not shipping my batteries, they tried to tell me that my order was to include only 1 Sony battery, and not 2 like the listing said when I ordered. They even changed the listing title and package description, while keeping the sku# the same AFTER I bought the item .. The dumb dumbs forget that they send detailed order and shipping confirmations, smh.

But it gets worse, two days ago they finally admit to not sending my batteries (after they checked with the warehouse *eye roll*) and offered me a store credit for the difference in cost of the batteries. Then last night I get yet another email that says "oh sorry, we cannot give you a store credit now because we sent information to Paypal so now we will wait to see what Paypal says" *translation* We think we can beat this Paypal claim ... these people think they are slick.

So me being who I am, I ain't having none of it, I get on za phone with Paypal (even though a dispute is already filed electronically) and told them all the tawdry details ie: seller changing the item specs on the listing AFTER I purchased, the seller acknowledging in writing that they did not ship the batteries as ordered and paid for, and the sellers offer to give me a store credit, which they later took back, and then emailed Paypal proof of the same (keep all emails until transaction is successfully completed) ... Paypal has now advised the seller in writing that they have until Sunday to either give me a store credit, or refund .. and if the seller does not respond or comply then Paypal will simply refund my account.

I am not upset that Fasttech didn't ship the batteries because mistakes happen, I am mad that they tried to play me ... its a good thing that I can't be played though .. before all of this unfolded I had planned to place another order this weekend, and several orders thereafter, but now ..... I dunno. Fasttechs prices and stock list cannot be beat, but is it worth it when something goes wrong, and the seller tries to pull a fast one??

Steven_

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Louisiana
Thanks all. That is pretty much what I expected to hear about them. Unfortunately I did order a couple of batteries, so hopefully the order will one day get here... On the plus side, they were cheap and it isn't something I need right away.

I made a order that had 2 Panasonic 18650 batteries, nimbus clone, and M16 on sept 6th, it still hasn't got to me yet. So with that being said if your going to try to order batteries and other items i would do 2 different orders, 1 with just the battiers and one with all the other items. FT sent a message saying packages that consisted mostly of batteries were going to get held up. Well it did not matter how many batteries you had in your package, they all got held up.

just expect shipping to be 4 weeks and if it comes sooner its a bonus.

Same here. My first 2 orders from FT took 4 weeks to get to Montreal, no batteries (and NO tracking from Singpost for the whole time). I placed a new one earlier this week for an Evod twist and some clearos, shipping with HK Post, so I'm curious to see how long that will take! Considering where it's shipping from, I don't have any expectations, and am just glad to be able to get some hardware at a price I can afford.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
My experiences have been very good with Fasttech. Ordered batteries after the warning they came in wrapped in Tin Foil. My friend ordered a battery and it came in being the wrong number on the end.
Thinking about ordering from FastTech well you can always listen to this song.

Guess it's hit or miss.
If I'm not in a hurry and the savings is around 40-50% I'll order from them. At 10% to 20% difference I'll buy in the U.S.
In between it's a judgement call.

I agree buy Batteries Separately sounds like a good move.

Camaroboi13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
San Bernardino, CA, USA
I think you're about a day behind me, Anne. I ordered on the 23rd, was told it was shipped on the 24th. Accepted on the 29th, was on a plane (boat, submarine, raft, floating car, whatever it is that got it here) on the 30th and was in San Fran on the 31st. As of 1pm yesterday (11/1) it was sitting at my post office, and will go out in the mail tomorrow morning. You shouldn't be far behind :D

tombaker

Moved On
Oct 21, 2013
I think you're about a day behind me, Anne. I ordered on the 23rd, was told it was shipped on the 24th. Accepted on the 29th, was on a plane (boat, submarine, raft, floating car, whatever it is that got it here) on the 30th and was in San Fran on the 31st. As of 1pm yesterday (11/1) it was sitting at my post office, and will go out in the mail tomorrow morning. You shouldn't be far behind :D
I orders some juices and a MOD together, they have been sitting on Acceptance in HK for two weeks. The fastech site has all sorts of stickies saying that all sorts of Lithium batteries even in Mods are banned, as with liquids, then says it only applies to non-US orders, and then more stickies saying there is a 2 week backlog at the HK post office.

And to to think I saved 10 dollars to get this Best case scenario 4 week EXTRA wait. I guess it was 20 dollars if I count the juices.

I would say avoid Fastech for the next month or so until they figure it all out. I was sucked in by the stories of 10 days delivery times.

pablo_h

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
australia
Yay vapemail!

An order I placed on 29th Sept just arrived (only attys and clearos). A long time but I know there was a week long holiday in the beginning of Oct.
Went with Singapore post and it did not go to Brazil like some SP packages!
Was marked in tracking on 18th Oct as dispatched, and arrived here 4th Nov.

Previous order in early August took about 3 weeks, so 5 weeks with all these customs problems and a week long holiday isn't too bad IMO.
I have low expectations and so should you if you buy from FT :D

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Using Singapore Post (SG Post) which is now available again effective today, this was my last experience with SG Post

Mine was

26 Sept ...order placed and paid (email)

28 Sept...shipped to Singapore Post (notified via email and pic included in my account)

Then with www.17track.net this tracking occurred.........................

29 Sept....Physical Item RCD

10 Oct... Despatched Overseas (US)

12 Oct... Origin Post Preparing Shipment

17 Oct.... out for delivery Westfield Massachusetts ...in my mailbox that afternoon

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
So far I'm up to at least order no.20 from FT. I never order huge amounts at a time and try to split orders up into groups according to the shipping dates. That way my parcels don't get held up waiting for a couple of items to come back in stock.

I've had quite a few batteries and juices from them in the past, but with all the shipping hassles now, I'm sticking to tanks, spares and non-ecig items. Currently got 3 orders in with FT, the first was shipped yesterday. I'd say my success rate with them is about 95% so far. I've had 3 evods some rank juices and a cheapo blade mod that were useless out of all the items I've ordered (I'll use the evods for spare seals though).

Some of my goodies have needed a bit of modding, an extra bit of delrin here or sanding a contact there, but nothing major.

My advice is read the reviews for each item, order them and forget about them until they drop on your doorstep. If you want cheap items and don't mind waiting up to a month - buy from FT. If you want the item tomorrow and don't mind paying extra - support your local B&M.

Would I recommend FT ??? Yes I would, but do your homework first :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread