Favorite Mt. Baker Vapor Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Just got a ton of new flavors from MBV and they are all steeping. But I couldn't resist to try a few. I like the lemonade. It's like a lemonhead candy. and the Afternoon delight is good too. I've been mixing it with a little menthol. Their CS is great and considering where they're located, Wa. state, the delivery time is AMAZING. You can't beat their prices either. They are the best.

HoracePinker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2013
Glendale, AZ
i purchased a boat load of mbv to try..

the standouts to me were:

Freckled Lemonade and Afternoon Delight.. (mixing both with koolada.. yum) there were way too many meh flavors in my order.. but i am extremely picky..

i will re-order the two.. and maybe try a few listed in this thread.. for the price.. you cant go wrong..

ut1205

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Chattanooga, Tn, USA
Cinnamon Roll - Every Day
Bananas Gone Nuts - Every Day
Sticky Bun - Kind of a strong not so sweet flavor. Taste like Butter Pecan with a little sweetener.
Cookies and Cream - Not the best reviews but I'm on my second bottle - good ADV
Toasted Marshmallow - I'm about to finish my first bottle. Will reorder but not right away
Banana Split - Like it but just vape occasionally
Caramel - Not the best I have but OK
Butterscotch - This one gets five star ratings but I really don't care too much for it, however, I haven't found a BS that I really like

nova_did_it

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Glendale, AZ, USA
Speak of the devil - I should of named my 'Sugar Sugar Sugar' - 'Soap Soap Soap' instead :p this ones going to sit for a while. The greentea cucumber and mint mix really is super clean right out of the bottle.

Yep it happens! When I first got Cinnamon Roll it smelled like some Chemistry experiment gone wrong. After about a week it started to smell wonderful and after 2 weeks... Heaven on a Vape! yummy.

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
My favorite is Caramel Apple. I like to get a separate bottle of green apple and mix it 75 apple caramel and 25 green apple. Love it!

I guess my favorite sweet flavor is Dutch Apple Pie. Got the perfect mix of cinnamon in it. Pineapple Peach is good also but I like to use the DIY feature. Just make sure to write down what you mix cause they don't save the recepie. Found this out the hard way.

Joshinthecity

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2013
Sydney
www.joshinthecity.com
I rotate 2 juices during the day, and a 3rd at night.
1. Blend of MBV extreme Ice and green apple 9mg
2. Tobacco from elsewhere 12mg
3. Night time. MBV Cinnamon bun at 6mg

If MBV could get there tobacco juices to the quality all their others are at, you could almost vape them exclusively.
Their nic juice is good. And cheap in big 235 ml bottles.

What's not to like. ?

I'm a fan.
J.

Fingersoup

Oct 22, 2013
SE TN
To be honest, most of it does - I'd be REALLY discouraged if I hadn't read so many warnings about it. Extreme Ice and my Green tea with Cucumber Mint mix is good to go now but the rest are not so much. I'm not even going to touch my Cinnamon Roll except to put the cap on it tomorrow for a few weeks lol.

The 36 mg is very stout - stepping up from the Blu to a mod is like night and day. It does knock the cravings pretty well though. I'll definitively be going with the 24 mg next time.

edit - That was @ nova_did_it - no quote cited, just learning the forum. :blush:

Last edited:

Fingersoup

Oct 22, 2013
SE TN
like mia said

WHIPPED CREAM

my very first All day vape - almost a year ago now.. and still very high in the daily line up

cafe coffee and caramel coffee also at the top of my list

not an adv but fun... and I don't care what anyone says.. bacon is good for a pull or three here and there

Have you ever tried mixing in some butter pecan with the bacon - sounds like a good breakfast\ vape with coffee mix.

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Have you ever tried mixing in some butter pecan with the bacon - sounds like a good breakfast\ vape with coffee mix.

I have not mixed bacon with anything.. there have been others that have tried a breakfast vape involving waffle juice.. didn't go well. I just like that occasional salty smokey thing bacon has going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread