Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Polycarbonate will crack. Polypropylene is usually frosted looking plastic which should be okay.

My all time favor MBV flavor is: Mudslide with 2 extra shots. I vape this daily. Love, love, love it.
My friend that I give juice to, including some 5 Pawns and AIV flavors told me the other day her favorite out of all the juice I've given her is Boom Choco-Latte.

It depends on the type of plastic. I do not recall which is which but plastic tanks are made from two different types of plastic one cracks with certain juices and the other does not.

Miller319

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2013
Connecticut
Thanks for the suggestions, just placed an order!

I'm really shocked how much leaving the cap off and steeping for a bit helps. All but two flavors tasted like soap at first but they are starting to really taste good. Hope it just keeps getting better.
How long did you leave the cap off for?

What's the preferred method for steeping MBV liquids?

nova_did_it

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Glendale, AZ, USA
DougW1971 said:
How's the cinnamon roll on plastic tanks? Will it crack them?

It is on their list as being reported that it can crack plastic tanks.

What??? Yikes! I've been using cinnamon roll in my EVOD all this time! It hasn't cracked yet and its been in my tank for 2 weeks. Uhoh

DustyZ

Suspended
Jul 5, 2013
Ocala, FL, USA
What??? Yikes! I've been using cinnamon roll in my EVOD all this time! It hasn't cracked yet and its been in my tank for 2 weeks. Uhoh

Even though a particular juice has been reported by some that they crack tanks doesn't always mean they will for some people. However it is always best to err on the side of caution.

nova_did_it

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Glendale, AZ, USA
Even though a particular juice has been reported by some that they crack tanks doesn't always mean they will for some people. However it is always best to err on the side of caution.

Absolutely agree. This is why I'm in the process of transferring over to all glass tanks. I don't want to worry about tank crackers.. just enjoy the flavors!

Huckleberried

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Louisville, KY, USA

I have their Creme de Menthe. Saw it on a list somewhere AFTER I'd already had it in my evod. It's been in my evod since, about a month, and ZERO issues. I've emptied, cleaned and all that jazz and zero issues. I like this flavor, not an adv, not my fave creme de menthe. Took about a month of steeping for me....... don't like waiting that long. I've also had their spearmint (tasted weak/watery?) and whipped creme. Just not a big fan of theirs so far. Hate to say that, cuz their prices are incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread