Favorite tobacco flavoring discussion - Tobacco flavoring discussion only

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Anyone have any feedback on Hangsen flavors from RTS?
I sure miss buyhangsen.com!
It's rebottled and I've seen mixed reports, but mostly positive. Have you tried Bull City? If they don't have the flavor you're looking for, drop them an email and they may add it. In the meantime, RTS would more then likely be the best choice if you have to take a chance on rebottled.

Last edited:

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Hey everyone, I just received a few Inawera flavors from Bull City - Vanilla for pipe, S'Camel, DNB and Rosemary Shisha.
How much flavor would I need for a medium-type vape? Thanks in advance.
I like the Vanilla for Pipe at 3% stand a lone. I haven't tried any of the others and looking forward to your thoughts on them, especially the S'Camel.

Exchaner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
California
I like the Vanilla for Pipe at 3% stand a lone. I haven't tried any of the others and looking forward to your thoughts on them, especially the S'Camel.

Thanks. 3% amounts to 6 drops in 10 ml correct ? I will post update on S'Camel when I try it, but don't hold your breath - I am notoriously picky when it comes to steeping - sometimes I have to wait up to 6 weeks before the flavor tastes right to my buds.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dixie1954

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Thanks. 3% amounts to 6 drops in 10 ml correct ? I will post update on S'Camel when I try it, but don't hold your breath - I am notoriously picky when it comes to steeping - sometimes I have to wait up to 6 weeks before the flavor tastes right to my buds.

Those are pretty small drops, somewhere around 34 to 36 per ml I think. With ejuice Me Up set to 35 drops, it gives me 10 drops added to 9.7 ml for 3%.

Yeal, I know what you mean about the steeping. I don't think I have a single flavor that doesn't improve with at least a little steep time.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Order placed

Chocolate-INW - My preferred chocolate for tobacco mixes.

Cohiba-SC - Never tried

Real Cig-SC - Never tried

Red USA Mix-HS - One of my ADV's so ordered a 50ml bottle.

Tobacco Absolute Cuban Cigar WG-INW - Never tried

Tobacco Absolute Garuda WG-INW - Never tried

Tobacco Absolute Oriental WG-INW - Never tried

Tobacco Absolute Virginia WG-INW - Never tried

555-SC - Never tried

American Red-SC - Never tried

If anyone cares to comment then by all means please do.

Whats the SC stand for with the "Real cig" , never heard of that brand actually .

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
IMO Steeping is the backbone of your mix, without the proper steeping your mix has no strength. I let my tobaccos sit at least 3 weeks and my TA's even longer and never use any heat other than warming up the base a bit in my initial mixing of any tobac. I have lots of patience so its no problem to wait for my juice to blossom.
The more and more I use my DIY magnetic mixer the more I'm realizing that the mixer does create a better juice not necessarily by cutting the steeping time but completely mixing and incorporating the flavors together and not adding tons of extra unneeded air. My initial mixing, about a hour is to blend the flavors then letting it sit overnight till the bubbles are gone then mixing again(2-3 hours) without adding any air to the mix. I also don't add nic until its properly steeped and almost ready to vape then I add the nic, mix another hour and let it sit a few more days before indulging in a great vape. Using no nic also allows you to taste drops on the back of the hand without the bitter taste that the nic gives so you have a idea to what the juice will taste like in the atty.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Whats the SC stand for with the "Real cig" , never heard of that brand actually .

There "Super concentrates" much like what VZ sells. I've not tried them but discussions here got me interested.

Last edited:

Exchaner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
California
The more and more I use my DIY magnetic mixer the more I'm realizing that the mixer does create a better juice not necessarily by cutting the steeping time but completely mixing and incorporating the flavors together and not adding tons of extra unneeded air. My initial mixing, about a hour is to blend the flavors then letting it sit overnight till the bubbles are gone then mixing again(2-3 hours) without adding any air to the mix. I also don't add nic until its properly steeped and almost ready to vape then I add the nic, mix another hour and let it sit a few more days before indulging in a great vape. Using no nic also allows you to taste drops on the back of the hand without the bitter taste that the nic gives so you have a idea to what the juice will taste like in the atty.

I shake the heck out of my juices as a way of steeping and have yet to find that it makes the juices any harsher. As for oxidation, it takes weeks - not days for it to happen, and then I am not sure oxidation will result in harshness anyway. A lot of people say it does, but I personally have not experienced it.

Last edited:

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I shake the heck out of my juices as a way of steeping and have yet to find that it to make the juices any harsher. As for oxidation, it takes weeks - not days for it to happen, and then I am not sure oxidation will result in harshness. A lot of people say it does, but I personally have not experienced it.

I use a sawzall with an old blade inserted into a tight fitting pvc tube , i then add short lengths of pvc tubing that fit all my DIY bottle sizes so it's a super snug fit . Thin walled 4 to 5 inch sections that you can enlarge the ends by heating over a stove works the best .

A sawzall will foam the juice almost instantly for great thorough mixing .

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
My fave is a bourbon tobacco:
5% FA Royal
5% FA 7 Leaves
5 drops per 10 mL TFA Bourbon
Nice mellow tobacco blend with a sweet, oaky flavor from the bourbon.
7 Leaves by Flavour Art is a must try (in my opinion).
I like 7 leaves, but as a side note when mixed with other tobacco flavors. It isn't so great by itself.

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
Over here in the Philippines, this guy had a tobacco flavored juice that had a hint of grape flavoring added to it .... I never got the recipe from him, but it was great!

When I get back to the US, I am going to buy a bottle of TFA Grape Candy flavoring and add just a little to my regular tobacco juice I make.

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
Hey guys, I've been using Real Cig Super Concentrate flavor for quite some time now. I used to get it from VapingZone and then moved to Bull City Vapor after some issues I had with VZ.

Anyway, BCV are discontinuing the SC line so now I am looking for another vendor that sells the same Real Cig SC flavor. Does anyone know of one?
I see ejuicecig dot com sells a Real Cig SC but I don't know if that vendor is good or if that is the same Real Cig SC as VZ and BCV.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I would rather buy larger quantities but at this point anything will do.

Real Cig is a vital ingredient in my ADV and I am almost out so I am trying really hard to find another vendor as soon as possible.

Any help would be highly appreciated!
Thanks guys!

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Hey guys the above poster started a thread with the same topic and I advised he post it here so this is not a duplicate post. I know a lot of you guys use the SC's so maybe someone can help him out. He has been notified by bullcity that they are discontinuing the line.

gone3uo6

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2015
Pocomoke City, MD
gone3uo6.blogspot.com
Has anyone tried tobacco's from Heartland Vapes? They have some very reasonable prices there on just about everything DIY. Alot of great bulk deals assuming it's quality stuff. Doing some research on them now. I might be ordering from them next week. Very interested in Dominican Cigar and Tobacco Road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread